IGNORED

Well at least there's some Plaid activity on Warp...

Caretstik

are you joking?

$30 = £18.50

you can expect to pay at least £20 for official band tshirts now, and that's without the music download.

edit: those tshirts are £25.99 to people from the UK which is $42

Mmost band shirts I get are about £8 (smaller bands) - £15 (most others). I'd say £15 is average. These are quite pricey and not very nice looking. Unfortunate because I'd love a good Plaid shirt.

you sure that's for official merch? not just the tshirts you buy in HMV? because a lot of those aren't actually official merch, you know.

Guest AcrossCanyons

are you joking?

$30 = £18.50

you can expect to pay at least £20 for official band tshirts now, and that's without the music download.

edit: those tshirts are £25.99 to people from the UK which is $42

Mmost band shirts I get are about £8 (smaller bands) - £15 (most others). I'd say £15 is average. These are quite pricey and not very nice looking. Unfortunate because I'd love a good Plaid shirt.

you sure that's for official merch? not just the tshirts you buy in HMV? because a lot of those aren't actually official merch, you know.

straight from the bands/sites.

edit: also fudged up edit up there. I hate the edit cut-off.

OK.

1. I already have the album. What if i just wanted the shirt?

2. WTF do i need print on the inside for.

3. Stupid

...and bullshit, almost every other shirt on Bleep is like $20.

there are five dollar shirts with printing inside them, it ain't no thang, certainly not a sales pitch.

there's a t-shirt i have with printing on the inside. i wear it inside out because i like the design inside better. it's minimal where the design on the outside is too outlandish.

Wearing an LFO shirt is just asking to get ragged on about that "Summer Girls" song.

and your point is....

I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer.

Can't believe noone said the obvious yet, these come with a download of the album don't they? ... don't like, don't buy surely.... or just go make your own, life is too short!

really ? well that makes it a better deal then. Still mediocre apparel though ;-]

I've been waiting years for the large black aphex shirt to go back in stock. Thanks for reminding me to check out Ble... FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

wow, s'all kicking off in the Plaid forum.. lol

fwiw, i'm fairly sure the tee's warp are selling will not be the shite quality 'fruit of the loom' rubbish.

yeah you could/ prolly will pay about 25 quid these days (at least) for a decent t-shirt. you get a download with this too though. nice idea.

i would've preferred a different/better design.

weird though how they've only done this with Plaid and LFO. i don't get that. when Aphex/Ae tee's would sell like hotcakes to ppl like Oscillik. :)

Archived