IGNORED

The Official Secret Santa Thread 2010

Squee

i've never done watmm secret santa before and it would probably be a lot of fun but i think i'll just donate to watmm instead so count me in

so can someone enlighten me if there are any rules/minimum costs etc?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

I'll do it again. I've done it 3 times and never received anything though.

Squee, you said you were going to tell me who my santa was last year but you never did

I will definitely do it this year! Some guy named David got my gift, and whoever my secret santa was last year had his package lost in the mail. Hopefully it wasn't anything too cool. I'll find a reliable address to have mine sent to.

I think last year the limit was $20-25

Upper or lower or in between?

i cannot remember if it's 20 or 25... in the end it's what you can afford. Some people got home made gifts.

Guest Dirty Protest

Im in. Who knows i might actually get something this year.

No limit, if someone wants to send me a Lotus theyre more than welcome.

Wtf, how many people didn't get gifts last year? Are there so many people jerks in the game or was it a terrible coincidence that all post offices screwed something up?

Guest Coalbucket PI

Coalbucket PI, your secret santa was mrcopyandpaste. He told me he was going to get you a shirt though...

Yeah you did email me asking about my shirt size, I'd forgotten about that. Oh well. Postal losses are definitely a risk with this too.

put me in there Squeezz.

i'm in

i didn't get mine laast year, but that was possibly karma for essines not getting my own the year before that (well it was lost in the mail - same result for him though)

Yes you did, You got that Golden Gate Bridge road cone i sent you. it was the year before that you didn't get anything (or do you say that every year?).

i cannot remember if it's 20 or 25... in the end it's what you can afford. Some people got home made gifts.

Yes, $20 is a good lower limit!

Archived