IGNORED

The Official Secret Santa Thread 2010

Squee

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, we've got a rule about newcomers so if you're rather new to the board then you won't be allowed to participate. We've simply had too many newbie incidents.

No dirty traffic cone for me this xmas.

ah whoops yeah i'm getting mixed up i think - how could i forget that. must've been 2008. i didn't get anything from luke. he did get in contact to me about it but i didn't get anything.

every other time i've got something and someone's got something from me. except essines! not sure what you mean about me saying that "every year"?

cause you didn't get anything in '08 so you said it last year too. i'm just joking about it being your miniploy to get more presents.

Maybe, but we gave out names a week into December last year and it seemed to work out okay.

Though some people wanted to participate even after we assigned Santees so I still want to leave some slack time for stragglers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived