IGNORED

The Official Secret Santa Thread 2010

Squee

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys listen,Ive bought the first half of my secret santees gift online,so will wait for that to come,wrap it up and send it on,my question is,would it be terribly lame to also buy the second half online but have it sent straight to the santees address without me giftwrapping it?Thatd make it like two special presents right?Even if one of them is in basic parcel wrapping or a jiffy bag and not shiny crinkly xmassy paper and a big bow...

:shrug:

I'm so torn...

Ok guys listen,Ive bought the first half of my secret santees gift online,so will wait for that to come,wrap it up and send it on,my question is,would it be terribly lame to also buy the second half online but have it sent straight to the santees address without me giftwrapping it?Thatd make it like two special presents right?Even if one of them is in basic parcel wrapping or a jiffy bag and not shiny crinkly xmassy paper and a big bow...

:shrug:

I'm so torn...

I the kind of people on here would prefer brown paper wrapping to shiny paper, its far more analogue.

Time is up, Scrambled Ears.

I'll send out PMs tomorrow xD

unless i'm just not seeing it, i'm fairly certain i haven't received a message about secret santa. i hope that doesn't mean i'm gonna get someone i don't know.

luke gives good gifts!

im straight up going all out this year

lucky fucker who has me as a santa i tell ya

thanks !

Time is up, Scrambled Ears.

I'll send out PMs tomorrow xD

unless i'm just not seeing it, i'm fairly certain i haven't received a message about secret santa. i hope that doesn't mean i'm gonna get someone i don't know.

luke gives good gifts!

im straight up going all out this year

lucky fucker who has me as a santa i tell ya

thanks !

What the fack...? It seems like the PM function went all fucky when I sent out the PMs because so far a couple of people have told me that they didn't receive anything from me?

Let me just fix this.

Guest the anonymous forumite

UPS called me to let me know that they wanted to deliver a packet of about 500grams. COuld it be my Santa :wub: ?

Guest Dirty Protest

Mines not going to get there until after x-mas, where the fuck did the 16th come from. But it will get to Ireland sometime round new year

Edit: Problem is, I cant get a bunch of Taito cheese and onion and call it an exotic treat =)

Guest Enter a new display name

thx for the noname hong kong hipster sunglasses

It was from me. You're cool now. :cool:

There's another present, way bigger, currently on its way. Please be patient.

Did you notice it was written "Sup Maximus" on the shipping address?

Guest the anonymous forumite

My UPS packet was not from secret santa, just something else, quite pleasant too.

My santee should be receiving his by the first week of january. If you are a US watmmer, get ready for cool stuff. :snares:

Archived