IGNORED

The Official Secret Santa Thread 2010

Squee

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

You're all scaring me when you say you're still planning to send your present to your Santee. What's so hard about buying a present within a few weeks? (I know, I'm being an impatient dick waiting for my present to cum...)

You're all scaring me when you say you're still planning to send your present to your Santee. What's so hard about buying a present within a few weeks? (I know, I'm being an impatient dick waiting for my present to cum...)

Lol sending is not as important as "preparing" beforehand!

The UK postal system is currently experiencing a bit of a backlog*,hopefully my secret santee will get his gifts before xmas day but if not they are on the way...x

*going for the 'understatement of the year challenge cup' there. :blink:

Guest the anonymous forumite

WOOOHHHHOOOOOOO !!!!

Secret Santa visited my mailbox and I got to open his magic package, not loaded with drugs but still nice on the fun value :

img0819lh.jpg

img0821a.jpg

img0823p.jpg

img0825bb.jpg

img0827m.jpg

(crushed in the middle)

img0830y.jpg

:biggrin:

Fuckin' A, S.S.

BTW, let me know who you are. :flower:

just came back from the post office and it's gonna cost 50 bucks to send this package. i guess i'll have to trim it down.

i should have just requested to sant-ize nationally.

man, and i drew all over the package, too. EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS AWESOME

...but i'm not paying 50 bucks to send it.

Guest Dirty Protest

Got mine away today. Hope it arrives as it would have cost over £10 more to send it recorded, so it went first class. Sorry it wasnt sent sooner, but I was sick as Darren Anderton for most of December (this week I will be mostly using 90's footballing metaphors).

Got mine yesterday, thank you Gaarg, theres a lot of note taking round my house at the minute, so it will come in very handy. I got 2 bits of post from Slovenia yesterday, what are the chances of that.

Archived