IGNORED

The Official Secret Santa Thread 2010

Squee

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm..I really hope mine arrived in Sweden they were posted in plenty of time.

The Royal Mail went to bits in December,Ive already opened two other cases with them for goods they havent delivered,kinda disheartening when one pays extra for special delivery... :unsure:

Also waiting to see if AC got his gift.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Recieved mine this morning, only had a brief look before coming to work. It came from Slovakia, the Member Map indicates this must be Mufflontillah? I spotted some CDs including Massive Attack and possibly a PC game. Very exciting stuff, I was expecting it to be a pair of shoes I ordered so I was astonished and delighted to recieve my first successful secret santa gift, thank you.

Recieved mine yesterday. A very nice kitchen implement. Although it could also be good at cutting up drugs so I'm not sure on the intended purpose.

I think I'll use it for cooking.

Lovely stuff!!! :beer:

I'm also hoping my receiver has got what I sent by now. But they haven't posted here yet so I can't be sure.

yo plstik!!! I got mine from you today..:DD I sent my e-mail adress to the one you posted to me.. whose that is btw? yours? I hope they will understand why I am sending it.

thanks a lot for your presents...I am looking forward to that beer for sure :D.. haven´t listened to the cd yet, keepin it for some special situation. About those cookies...hmmm...I don´t know man, but why not :ok: . Hope you will enjoy your present as well:D...

to fellow fellows, here is what I recieved:

Siriusmo - The Plasterer Of Love (CD)

two bottles of Flensburger Pilsner (or so..)

two packs of Oreo snacks

a gift-coupon with a Dream Machine game picture on it (A4 made by plstik).. I did what it says on the paper and I hope everything will go allright.

+Coalbucket PI - yeah, it´s from me...

HAPPYYY SANTAAAA!!!

I got mine. A Buddha Machine Gen 3 and i'm super happy about it!

I already got 1 and 2 but was planning on skipping 3 cause 2 was meh but 3 is great.

Thanks Santa!

Nice one!

I already got 1 and 2 but was planning on skipping 3 cause 2 was meh but 3 is great.

Thanks Santa!

Santa said youre welcome. :tongue: ...although you should have got something else too.

yo plstik!!! I got mine from you today..:DD I sent my e-mail adress to the one you posted to me.. whose that is btw? yours? I hope they will understand why I am sending it.

thanks a lot for your presents...I am looking forward to that beer for sure :D.. haven´t listened to the cd yet, keepin it for some special situation. About those cookies...hmmm...I don´t know man, but why not :ok: . Hope you will enjoy your present as well:D...

to fellow fellows, here is what I recieved:

Siriusmo - The Plasterer Of Love (CD)

two bottles of Flensburger Pilsner (or so..)

two packs of Oreo snacks

a gift-coupon with a Dream Machine game picture on it (A4 made by plstik).. I did what it says on the paper and I hope everything will go allright.

+Coalbucket PI - yeah, it´s from me...

HAPPYYY SANTAAAA!!!

I´m glad you like it (and that it arrived safely, was a bit concerned about the beer)

I sent you those because I love the sound of them opening, and it made the package look bigger :whistling:

and yes thats my email adress, I need it so I can sign you up for it, hope you like the game!

That Siriusmo CD is signed btw :spiteful:

Guest AcrossCanyons

Hmm..I really hope mine arrived in Sweden they were posted in plenty of time.

The Royal Mail went to bits in December,Ive already opened two other cases with them for goods they havent delivered,kinda disheartening when one pays extra for special delivery... :unsure:

Also waiting to see if AC got his gift.

Did get it and it's great. :)

Imma definitely be getting involved in the secret santa next year if I'm still about.

Thanks Santa!

Santa said youre welcome. :tongue: ...although you should have got something else too.

in another package? i couldnt find more in this one.

There was a second package.Still could be on its way so dont panic,not that you were,but if you were considering it,dont.Sorry,very tired.N'night.

Guest Enter a new display name

What a bunch of slowpokes... I suggest we re-title this annual event "Secret Easter Bunny".

Picked mine up from the post office today. THANK YOU DIRTY PROTEST!

Fucking brill gifts, and I never made the connection with the PM either, Im such a dozy git!

For everyone else this is what was inside:

Ceephax Acid Crew - Eurostar Acid (fuck yeah :music: )

Squarepusher - Square window promo cdm

Aphex - 26 mixes for cash

Discharge - never again

must say this was such a pleasant surprise. I though I was picking up a record I ordered today, but I got several. I'll be sending mine off this week, sorry for the delay I blame amazon!

Guest Dirty Protest

Im glad you like them. Im pretty sure you have at least one of them(AFX) and im sure you dont have Ceephax and Discharge (go easy on that album, thats my child hood =) ).

There was meant to be a dvd as well. but I was too skint after xmas to sort it out. So buy yourself this, Corman-Poe and your present is complete :wink:

Archived