IGNORED

The Official Secret Santa Thread 2010

Squee

Im glad you like them. Im pretty sure you have at least one of them(AFX) and im sure you dont have Ceephax and Discharge (go easy on that album, thats my child hood =) ).

There was meant to be a dvd as well. but I was too skint after xmas to sort it out. So buy yourself this, Corman-Poe and your present is complete :wink:

No sweat man, Im seriously delighted! I dont have physical copies of any of these :whistling:

The Discharge album reminds me of my childhood too, haha.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked mine up from the post office today. THANK YOU DIRTY PROTEST!

Fucking brill gifts, and I never made the connection with the PM either, Im such a dozy git!

For everyone else this is what was inside:

Ceephax Acid Crew - Eurostar Acid (fuck yeah :music: )

Squarepusher - Square window promo cdm

Aphex - 26 mixes for cash

Discharge - never again

must say this was such a pleasant surprise. I though I was picking up a record I ordered today, but I got several. I'll be sending mine off this week, sorry for the delay I blame amazon!

Dirty Protest deserves an extra life for sure!

Are all secret santas exchanged between the same 2 people, or is it completely random who you get linked up with? I'm not even sure who sent me mine, Richard S., what's your watmm-handle?

Anyway, got a good hearty lol when I opened mine! :emotawesomepm9: It's a "Gentleman's Willy Care kit" that includes "fluffing brush", "styling shears", "sprucing mirror", and "evening wear" which is a chain of a certain appropriate diameter...I'm not exactly sure what the "fluffing brush" is for, but at least it's not "fluffing lipstick" :) Thanks!

Got mine today!

Thanks Daniel in China (whoever you are....?!!!)

Got an awesome pigs head statue, a wooden plaque thing with chinese drawings of couples shagging (awesome, might have to add pics for this one!), a book of quotes from Chairman Mao Tse-Tung (which I will have a go at reading tonight) and a fidel castro ashtray with matches.

:emotawesomepm9:

Cheers!

Got mine today!

Thanks Daniel in China (whoever you are....?!!!)

Got an awesome pigs head statue, a wooden plaque thing with chinese drawings of couples shagging (awesome, might have to add pics for this one!), a book of quotes from Chairman Mao Tse-Tung (which I will have a go at reading tonight) and a fidel castro ashtray with matches.

:emotawesomepm9:

Cheers!

glad you liked it! :emotawesomepm9:

Are all secret santas exchanged between the same 2 people, or is it completely random who you get linked up with? I'm not even sure who sent me mine, Richard S., what's your watmm-handle?

Anyway, got a good hearty lol when I opened mine! :emotawesomepm9: It's a "Gentleman's Willy Care kit" that includes "fluffing brush", "styling shears", "sprucing mirror", and "evening wear" which is a chain of a certain appropriate diameter...I'm not exactly sure what the "fluffing brush" is for, but at least it's not "fluffing lipstick" :) Thanks!

That'll be me. Hope it comes of use. :wink:

Got mine away today. Hope it arrives as it would have cost over £10 more to send it recorded, so it went first class. Sorry it wasnt sent sooner, but I was sick as Darren Anderton for most of December (this week I will be mostly using 90's footballing metaphors).

Got mine yesterday, thank you Gaarg, theres a lot of note taking round my house at the minute, so it will come in very handy. I got 2 bits of post from Slovenia yesterday, what are the chances of that.

Wow I'm such a retard not noticing this post (I just posted at the same time and thus never saw the post above).

By the way, you got another mail from Slovenia the same day? Shit, is it a secret of some sort, because I'm curious now...

Guest Dirty Protest

My girlfriends Brother lives near Konijcah(sp), so it was a late xmas card from him. Where you from?

Edit: too late, thats for 2 up =)

haven't got mine... that's fine though cause i've only just thought of what to get for mine - should be there by the end of the month.

(always end up with a mysterious member i dont know much about and have no idea what they like... plus i dont get to go on watmm much these days - hence my delay! sorry!)

AHHHHHHHHHHHH are you fucking serious?????????????????

sorry to ruin it, and i know i've already gotten you as my santee before, but i think you should have gotten it by now ! i was really proud of it. shucks. i really hope it comes. please let me know asap when it arrives.

although, i guess it was only a week or so ago i sent it, so maybe you'll see it soon.

My girlfriends Brother lives near Konijcah(sp), so it was a late xmas card from him. Where you from?

Edit: too late, thats for 2 up =)

I live in Medvode, 10 miles out of Ljubljana.

Archived