IGNORED

The Official Secret Santa Thread 2010

Squee

thanks, Fletch !

Metropolis soundtrack by Jeff Mills, some UK trinkets, sweet Rubber Johnny pics and a cool million dollar bill. i am now rich beyond my wildest dreams. merry crimbus ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

:cisfor:

Glad you got it fella, ive never heard Mr. Mills take on Metropolis, nearly copied it first :orly:

Spend the money wisely!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-152-0-58250300-1295560651_thumb.jpg

post-152-0-14018600-1295560668_thumb.jpg

post-152-0-99374300-1295560680_thumb.jpg

post-152-0-07979500-1295560700_thumb.jpg

post-152-0-13167500-1295560719_thumb.jpg

nice ! great post !

and, yeah, you're right. i either meant to put something on those SD Cards, or i totally did not mean to send those. but it really doesn't matter, you can keep them. i just really hope there's nothing incriminating on them.

so, were you not able to get the deer skull?

oh, no - the cards were mine - i had to clear space on my tiny desk to lay everything out and then i noticed them in the shot. there's a slightly embarrassing c64 there too which i was going to pixelate out or something

i CAN get the skull - if you'd like to lend me $50 to sterilize it. otherwise you just owe me a deer's skull next time you're in NZ hehe. and i guess the singing bowl on the customs slip was the thing that was going to double the sipping price?

that magic arrows is very very good... i've listened to it about 10 times this weekend and i wasn't a huge fan of his stuff before. loved the odd track but didn't get into whole records as such

ah, cool about the sd cards, i was toying around with the idea of putting something on one of those and guess i never did.

and SHIT, really? that's ridiculous about the deer skull. it IS sterilized ! it's been bleach-whitened and it's in magnificent condition. i had a feeling that it may cause a problem, though. oh well ! live and learn !

glad you like the Magic Arrows disc, i'm really happy how the whole release came out. HINT HINT WATMM

Guest analogue wings

New Zealand's economy is entirely based on agriculture, so we have some of the most Nazi biosecurity in the world. When you arrive here you have to go through "customs" twice - regular customs and biosecurity customs :trashbear:

Guest Enter a new display name

THANK YOU DR LOPEZ FOR THE AWSUM GIFTS!!!

wyBYb.jpg

hS6T6.jpg

The toilet book has a lot of interesting pictures. I am tempted to take a dump in fancy places. :sup:

Thanks very much secret santa! This might sound weird but i actually dont listen to that much music, i sometimes go months without listening to anything. I'm usually making music. I'm going through a bit of phase at the moment where i am listening to more stuff though and i just got into Flying Lotus literally two nights ago on youtube so you hit the g spot there by sending Reset. Funny coincidence.

Anyway, i actually like all the artists you have sent me stuff by though except for the rubberbandits who i've not heard of. In summary: cum on my tits.

Thanks very much secret santa! This might sound weird but i actually dont listen to that much music, i sometimes go months without listening to anything. I'm usually making music. I'm going through a bit of phase at the moment where i am listening to more stuff though and i just got into Flying Lotus literally two nights ago on youtube so you hit the g spot there by sending Reset. Funny coincidence.

Anyway, i actually like all the artists you have sent me stuff by though except for the rubberbandits who i've not heard of. In summary: cum on my tits.

*cums on rambos tits*

Youre welcome. You'll probably like the rubberbandits they sing about where Kaini is from.

got mine too this week,thanks to Bakersfield, whoever you are?

Heres what I got:

AI 7" (I´m already loving this)

Posthuman - Monsters & Vortices EP

Reload - Evolution

You definetly hit a spot there, didnt know any of them until now :emotawesomepm9:

oh and also:

TIME-Assange-cover.jpg

sorry, have mercy on me santee. my wife has been and is in the hospital so i havent been able to send anything. i will though, i promise!!

Hope everything is ok with her!

sorry, have mercy on me santee. my wife has been and is in the hospital so i havent been able to send anything. i will though, i promise!!

Hope everything is ok with her!

Thanks. She'll be ok, but they had to remove her last ovary which means no kids and she's going through menopause at 28. :/

Archived