IGNORED

shackleton

Guest fiznuthian

Guest nene multiple assgasms

you know, I was listening to spanners today by the black dog, and I think shackleton definitely is inspired by the black dog. The track 'further harm' has those strange looped vocal bits that shackleton so loves to do. Another thing I want to mention, has anyone noticed that shackleton has a trademark rhythm that pretty much only he uses. People haven't quite caught onto how cool it is. It's a 4 beat figure where its like: beat-clap-beat-clap-beat-...-clap-...

I just know he's the bassline champion of the universe.

you know, I was listening to spanners today by the black dog, and I think shackleton definitely is inspired by the black dog. The track 'further harm' has those strange looped vocal bits that shackleton so loves to do. Another thing I want to mention, has anyone noticed that shackleton has a trademark rhythm that pretty much only he uses. People haven't quite caught onto how cool it is. It's a 4 beat figure where its like: beat-clap-beat-clap-beat-...-clap-...

I just know he's the bassline champion of the universe.

and Elite Bongo Marshal, don't forget.

he needs to do something new.

• 9 years later...

9 years later, lol. Well the fabric mix is still legendary in my book. And the recent "Majestic Yes" EP is very nice and majestic indeed, though a lot of LPs and collabs were a bit too tribal for me. But probably that got covered elsewhere around here.