IGNORED

Seefeel love thread

Guest The Bro

aces in the pack (for me) are the original mix of Time to Find Me (Come Inside), fuck the sketchy remixes of track that couldnt possibly be improved, & Spangle,

proper olde sunday afternoons blissed out psychosis of the best kind

my copy of Polyfusia is badly battered, so this thread has inspired finally getting a better quality copy sooner rather than later, cheers y'all

Good to hear they've got some new stuff on the go. Catching them live in London in October, a new seefeel album would be very welcome as well.

I will be at 21 RPM as well since my cross Europe travels coincide with it!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sr120.jpg

...it doesn't seem to be on youtube, but seefeel's track RIPLEY on the perfect sub rosa compilation, water & architecture, is one of my favorites.

(oh also hi sweguno, i like your track in the NTS mix from august!)

Edited by moonside

• 4 months later...

Anyone heard Mark Clifford's 'Blue Fi 1'? One of the most beautiful pieces of music.

http://www.myspace.com/polyfusiarecords/music

I want to know how he made it.

one of my favourites as well.

its all guitar, he uses an ebow  but thats no secret. In his heap of pedals/processors- one pedal in particular has a quirk that he uses a lot. he told me they did away with it on the second issue of the pedal but i can't remember what it is I'm afraid. haha. sorry thats  not much help.  blue fi is such a stunning tune. 

• 5 months later...