IGNORED

Celebratory Chatmm Clark Sync Week

Mr12000

In honor of our glorious victory, I hereby announce it Celebratory Chatmm Clark Sync Week! We will be syncing releases from Chris Clark in Chatmm ALL WEEK.

Up first: Body Riddle in 15 minutes time. Be There!

gotta say...i'm with the crowd that is against turning chatmm into a sync arena.

i didn't mind it so much when it was just a spur of the moment thing, and announced only on chatmm.

but now, if there's gonna be set "events" being announced here in the forums, i personally would prefer these "events" being taken to something like tinychat or something else.

:(

Shit, Update future Clark syncs in this thread. I'll try to participate later today. It'll be a good excuse for me to download some other clark albums.

I'll listen to Body Riddle on the way home from College I suppose.

gotta say...i'm with the crowd that is against turning chatmm into a sync arena.

i didn't mind it so much when it was just a spur of the moment thing, and announced only on chatmm.

but now, if there's gonna be set "events" being announced here in the forums, i personally would prefer these "events" being taken to something like tinychat or something else.

You can still talk about other stuff in chatmm while people are syncing.

You kind of end up talking to yourself or the other two-three people that aren't syncing.

You kind of end up talking to yourself or the other two-three people that aren't syncing.

Untrue. I waltz in all of the time, and everyone who is syncing still talks to me. Multitasking really isn't that hard.

We just finished Throttle Clarence and we want more!

Join us for syncing the Throttleclark Exclusive tracks:

Herr Bar (Reinterpretation / Improvisation) by Broadcast

Dead Shark Eyes

Dusk Raid

Archived