IGNORED

2011 expected releases

jules

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vacation! I was relying (almost) strictly on my phone for the internets so I wasn't about to surf forums. Happy new year! :beer:

I don't know if I'll be around here as much as before...the constant duplicate threads (and lack of moderation in regards to them) are bad for my blood pressure. :crazy::tongue:

there I merged the two threads...chillax.

Burial remix of Heligoland holds much interest for me.

New Aphex would be sexy.

New Tim Hecker will be lush I hope...the live stuff that i saw recently was sweet.

Guest ansgaria

I didn't even know that My Bloody Valentine were recording at all.

Being a Steven Wilson fan, I'm hyped for 2011 due to the following releases:

Second solo record, released on blu-ray

Blackfield III

tf100 from Tonefloat records, will include Wilson, Sand Snowman, Dirk Serries, Theo Travis and other great musicians.

Hopefully some new Bass Communion and No-Man

And some progress on his project with Opeth's Mikael Åkerfeldt.

My Bloody Valentine

wait what

Please.

In some interview, Kevin Shields said there was going to be a new album, and an album consisting of older unreleased songs. This was a couple years ago :wtf:.

there I merged the two threads...chillax.

I wasn't getting wound up...just stating an observation. Thanks! :smile:

The problem is more with users' inability to search than anything...and that happens most places.

In some interview, Kevin Shields said there was going to be a new album, and an album consisting of older unreleased songs. This was a couple years ago :wtf:.

Yeah, MBV are on my 'please?' list with Aphex and Burial because I know new material exists, it's just a matter of it actually... coming out.

Naw it's just that the search function for this board sucks balls. Nothing to do with joyrex or chaosmachine, that's just how it is.

Works just fine when you go to advanced search and search titles only. :shrug: I never have any issue with it. The default search box does suck, yes.

Oh a few others:

Geskia! - Alien (February 2)

Seefeel - Seefeel (February 7)

...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead - Tao of the Dead (February 8)

Rival Schools - Pedals (March 8)

Generationals - Actor-Caster (March 29)

Three Trapped Tigers (spring)

Wire Red - Red Barked Tree

Swingin' Utters (?)

The Library Is on Fire - Works On Paper (?)

I would expect more Autechre before Aphex Twin or BoC and Autechre hasn't even announced or said anything really afaik.

Autechre put out 2 albums last year, and they normally have 2 years between albums. I would not expect an album this year.

I would expect more Autechre before Aphex Twin or BoC and Autechre hasn't even announced or said anything really afaik.

Autechre put out 2 albums last year, and they normally have 2 years between albums. I would not expect an album this year.

Ya, my point really is that boc and afx are all hyped up by rumors n shit or are all "it isn't the right time". AE is just, hey bitches, new album in yo face.

Archived