IGNORED

need help remembering the title of a game

kaen

k, it was similar to wipeout but you were on motorcycles, futuristic ones and you could go upside down and shoot the fuck out of people, i remember it being amazing and possibly on the psone but not sure

halp

futuristic space motorcycle games?

There was a cheat for the game to run super fast, and if you doubled that with the super fast bike you can get you actually went into some sort of crazy light speed and couldn't see shit. I spent far too much of my youth faffing about on that game!

Extreme G ?

BOOM HEADSHOT

thankyou so much, ive been trying to remember for ages

i had so much fun playing this game while off my tits on speed back in the day

Xtreme G

it had fucking ace music

totally, it was also hard as fuck

i dont think my old synapses would be fast enough to play this aswell as i did

i look at mp games these days and think, WHERES THE FUN

all it is, is 2 or 3 weeks of ok gameplay until people who have no life get so insanely good at something that you can no longer enjoy it

what i wouldnt give for mp gaming to be stuck back in the days of it just being you and your friends instead of you vs the entire gaming population

innit, i actually punched my friend in the face when he shot me up with a red shell just before the end of a race taking my 1st spot

i fell out with another friend because he was so dominanted in goldeneye that he would play with just a pistol and still assrape me

good times

Archived