IGNORED

wasps

kaen

I hate wasps. They love me. More importantly they love to sting me. I blame Wilford Brimley and the diabetes.

They make me smoke as the smoke seems to make them fuck off for a bit.

Fuck wasps.

there was an awful lot of wasps around this year.... i posted a threa about them in fact. they seemed to attack my flat for some reason - at one point we had 9 in the kitchen. I had to go in there with a can of deodorant and a lighter and burn the fuckers up.

one of the things i adore about glasgow + scotland is the complete lack of wasps. i have literally seen 2 wasps in 2010. amazing stuff.

they get these things called cleggs though that are like wasp sized mosquitos.

my friend when he was younger (about 8) was in a park during the summer with his friend running around care free like any 8 year old, while he running around he stepped into a hole which might normally trip you up. But this hole contained a wasp nest, up flew the entire army stinging him all over his body, if i remember correctly there were 104 stings. he is now a grown man, about 6"1/2 and when ever he sees a wasp he freaks out.

I hate wasps. They love me. More importantly they love to sting me. I blame Wilford Brimley and the diabetes.

They make me smoke as the smoke seems to make them fuck off for a bit.

Fuck wasps.

i very much like wasps, they go around nature stinging spiders and eating them. they also do a good job on the caterpillar population. They're natures pest control, so please do not say that they don't do anything.

i'm sorry if you got stung by one of course, i got stung on the toe the other week guy something and it rather pissed me off. A rising pain that you can do nothing to arrest nor mitigate, fucking stinging ants (or whatever it was (maybe it was a wasp, heh ;-] ).

my friend when he was younger (about 8) was in a park during the summer with his friend running around care free like any 8 year old, while he running around he stepped into a hole which might normally trip you up. But this hole contained a wasp nest, up flew the entire army stinging him all over his body, if i remember correctly there were 104 stings. he is now a grown man, about 6"1/2 and when ever he sees a wasp he freaks out.

god !!

maybe your wasps are a tad more full on. heh.

One stung me on the side of my head a couple of years ago. That buzzing sound accompanied by the stinger is still fresh in my memory. I punched a wasp in the face this past summer... It was just buzzin in my area!

Do you see this?

Do you know what this is?

This is a Wisp.

His mission in nature is to fuck shit up wherever he goes.

He does not impregnate things.

He does not make money.

He is not...

You get the joke. I'm too lazy to get a picture of him to make it more humorous.

Archived