IGNORED

Why The Snares Forum Was Removed

Joyrex

in fairness, I have come across some mature posts here. but the overwhelming majority of the posts sound like they're being expressed by a clueless, dorky, moody teenager.

ooh, i figured it out! this whole site is like the idm subforum of a music subforum of an asperger's subforum of a manga forum.

So, you signed up to a forum to tell people you don't like the forum?

I realise WATMM is in a bit of a quality decline , but it goes in cycles. Joining up to a forum to complain about it doesn't improve its quality, just makes you look like a git. Stop being a git and make some actual contributions.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@obel: I joined to be able to access downloads, and then realized that the downloads as well as pretty much the entire site is incomplete. Does that clear it up for you?

@obel: I joined to be able to access downloads, and then realized that the downloads as well as pretty much the entire site is incomplete. Does that clear it up for you?

You're not wrong. The site is incomplete, Joyrex has abandoned his baby a little for sure.

You're starved for a contribution? I'm here to help. Let me contribute by expressing the following (although it certainly shouldn't need to be said):

The solution is for someone who has power of this place take control and turn it into a resource, not an embarrassment. You know, so artists won't have to email the admin saying stuff like, "Attention site administrator: I do NOT want to be associated with your site. I do NOT want a free subforum on your site so my fans can exclusively discuss my work." I mean, who does that unless they truly feel the place is a wasteland content-wise, member-wise, etc.? Does this happen a lot?

Guest AcrossCanyons

You're starved for a contribution? I'm here to help. Let me contribute by expressing the following (although it certainly shouldn't need to be said):

The solution is for someone who has power of this place take control and turn it into a resource, not an embarrassment. You know, so artists won't have to email the admin saying stuff like, "Attention site administrator: I do NOT want to be associated with your site. I do NOT want a free subforum on your site so my fans can exclusively discuss my work." I mean, who does that unless they truly feel the place is a wasteland content-wise, member-wise, etc.? Does this happen a lot?

hi aaron

let's replace it with an Orange Dust subforum

(btw i like some of your tracks)

lol that'd really fuck him up. when he used to post here him and od had so many arguments, mostly about fl studio. i think that might have been what drove him away from watmm?

Orange Dust used to post here?

:facepalm:

I'm bad at reading. :whistling:

check ylc (od++)

edit: sup aaron

wow, a wasteland? are you kidding? what other forums do you go on, because i'd like to know what standard you're comparing watmm to.

wow, a wasteland? are you kidding? what other forums do you go on, because i'd like to know what standard you're comparing watmm to.

I didn't say that's how I feel about this place. There are some immature people here from what I have gathered thusfar, but I don't feel it's a wasteland. anyhow, I was under the impression that this thread is a discussion on why VSnares wanted a free subforum removed from the site. It follows that he would feel, for whatever reason, that this place is somewhat of a void in terms of quality than, say, some other primarily production-oriented sites and forums. Are we still speculating on that or have we moved on to the whole "MAN FUCK AARON I HATE HOW HE ACTS. FUCKIN BITCH. I AM LIKE HIS BIGGEST FAN AND HE PULLS THIS. THE NERVE" thing?

when is he coming back to england, that's my thing

didn't know guy wasn't english.

that makes room for a drexciyan subforum then

this.

I realise WATMM is in a bit of a quality decline , but it goes in cycles. Joining up to a forum to complain about it doesn't improve its quality, just makes you look like a git. Stop being a git and make some actual contributions.

this is for any newbee .. ;-] i'm not pointing fingers/just like the quote.

Guest Calx Sherbet

so is Vsnares a meme now? i thought this whole ordeal was extremely funny. what a short lived board. kind of a momentous occasion

Guest AcrossCanyons

so is Vsnares a meme now? i thought this whole ordeal was extremely funny. what a short lived board. kind of a momentous occasion

"vsnares board lasted longer than you did in bed last night :facepalm: "

"that was over quicker than the vsnares board..." etc

Archived