• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest sirch

ah, yeah i remember those ^^

especially like that last one of a Star-Trekkin' Andy, lol..

and the first one of Ed looking thouroughly bored stood next to Richard Devine! lol

Couple of very rare pics from the Warp lighthouse party which i've had in my files since 2000. I went to this gig, i got myself right at the front in front of the speakers behide the rackmounts :)

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n542/magdog/wp001.jpg?t=1303580707

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n542/magdog/wp002.jpg?t=1303580735

Would love to see some pics of the "earko" set that Plaid played with Cylob at the medicine bar, birmingham in 2000... a recording of the night would be nice too! I've had a quick look around the web but haven't found anything about this gig... did anyone else go to this night?

Guest sirch

..they hardly had any official pictures of them taken together did they... but people (somewhere) must have some old 'live' pics of them from some of the gigs they played, at least.

Trouble is/was that The Black Dog were undercover artists and had next to no pictures taken.. hopefully someone will post some live shots of the original dogs but seen's there wasn't digital cameras around at that time this will be a long shot.

Guest sirch

..still, they must exist. i've been to Plaid gigs where close friends were snapping away at the sidelines... so i know people have pictures..

and these were old skooler ppl's... who no doubt attended a few Black Dog gigs also.

if anyone knows Clair Poulton's email address, maybe try her? :) or CiM, or both. :)

..still, they must exist. i've been to Plaid gigs where close friends were snapping away at the sidelines... so i know people have pictures..

and these were old skooler ppl's... who no doubt attended a few Black Dog gigs also.

if anyone knows Clair Poulton's email address, maybe try her? :) or CiM, or both. :)

Yeah some BDP pix must be out there, but i bet there isn't many... how many live gigs did ToBD play.. not many right? As for Clair or/and Simon, i don't think we've any chance of getting anything from them :)

i dont want no 20 year old pics of Plaid/Black Dog. i want the goddamn Scintilli!!! :)

Here here, that's what i'm really after.... NEW MUSIC!!!

Guest sirch

As for Clair or/and Simon, i don't think we've any chance of getting anything from them :)

yeah, true. maybe 10 years ago.... :(((((((((((((((

As for Clair or/and Simon, i don't think we've any chance of getting anything from them :)

I don't think you'd have got anything then mate :)

Guest sirch

i meant if there was a Plaid forum here 10 years ago when DeFocus was alive 'n kicking... back when people were much younger and more enthusiastic about the whole IDM scene and Plaid and, etc. etc. etc. maybe someone would've posted something.

and i've seen Clair stood literally a metre away from Ed before with a camera in his face throughout pretty much a entire gig lol, was ages ago tho..

i meant if there was a Plaid forum here 10 years ago when DeFocus was alive 'n kicking... back when people were much younger and more enthusiastic about the whole IDM scene and Plaid and, etc. etc. etc. maybe someone would've posted something.

and i've seen Clair stood literally a metre away from Ed before with a camera in his face throughout pretty much a entire gig lol, was ages ago tho..

I know what you mean mate, there was a forum 10 years ago which i used where Clair, Simon and a bunch of other artists and label owners would chat quite a lot. Believe me, it was hard enough trying to get anything out of them then :)

Archived