IGNORED

Chris Clark : all the hate in one thread

awepittance

Since Vsnares got this form of treatment in his subforum i thought it would only be fair if everybody who doesn't like Clark had a chance to speak their mind.

I'll start, Ceramics is the bomb already sounds insanely dated, the glitch work especially is very cookie cutter

Guest cult fiction

RDJ album sounded dated in 2000... electronic music continues to evolve!!

Edit: wait you changed it from Throttle Furniture to ceramics is the bomb. So I could change my comparison to go even further back as well..

this is supposed to be a contain all the hate thread, if you want to defend clark go into another thread :whistling:

RDJ album sounded dated in 2000...

wrong

edit: and you guys don't deny that ceramics does sound dated :emotawesomepm9:

what an utterly pointless, useless thread.

Awepittance, i've seen you say before about certain glitch stuff being dated now..

well, so what? it's nearly 2011. things date, that's life. but you can/should still be able to enjoy it/something for what it is, when it was done, etc.

what have you contributed to music that is so forward thinking and unique that it isn't yet dated and/or possibly never will be?

pfft. what a pile of shit. "dated" my fuckin arse.

there's some hate for ya. ;)

Since Vsnares got this form of treatment in his subforum i thought it would only be fair if everybody who doesn't like Clark had a chance to speak their mind.

I'll start, Ceramics is the bomb already sounds insanely dated, the glitch work especially is very cookie cutter

gaycalled.jpg

Encouraging negative comments toward an artist in their own subforum :cool:

WATMM just gets better every day!

apparently you never went into the venetian snares subforum when existed for a split second? what's fair is fair

edit: plus if we contain all the hate in just one thread, the rest of the threads can be used for positivity

Guest Enter a new display name

Don't insult Clark, he has been clearly improving since he became hated. I can't wait for his next loud dancefloor-friendly album that hurts my ears. FUTURE DANIEL, MAN!

Guest cult fiction

RDJ album sounded dated in 2000...

wrong

RDJ album is totally brilliant but if rdj had been making tracks like Peek 824545301 in 2000 instead of Cock ver. 1, it would have sounded like he was a few years behind his contemporaries(pusher, ae), would it not?

sure but there are different degrees of things sounding 'dated' . Aphex's stuff in that regard may only sound that way because he was heavily copied years afterwards. Clark's usage of glitch mentioned above, was around the time when everybody and their little brother was glitching so inevitably it became very dated sounding very fast. And please don't take me very seriously guys, i like Clark's last 2 lps i'm just messing with you

Guest cult fiction

sure but there are different degrees of things sounding 'dated' . Aphex's stuff in that regard may only sound that way because he was heavily copied years afterwards. Clark's usage of glitch mentioned above, was around the time when everybody and their little brother was glitching so inevitably it became very dated sounding very fast. And please don't take me very seriously guys, i like Clark's last 2 lps i'm just messing with you

I gotcha... it didn't age well - sounded good at the time but now sounds hackneyed unlike rdj, which is still awesome despite the drills not sounding very contemporary.

Okay now that that's sorted I can pile on some controversial Clark hate... Turning Dragon is a dance album that you can't dance to and isn't very fun to listen to if you're not dancing.

I gotcha... it didn't age well - sounded good at the time but now sounds hackneyed unlike rdj, which is still awesome despite the drills not sounding very contemporary.

Okay now that that's sorted I can pile on some controversial Clark hate... Turning Dragon is a dance album that you can't dance to and isn't very fun to listen to if you're not dancing.

New Year Storm, Volcano Veins, Violenl, Ache of the North, Beg, Penultimate Persian. Danced

Guest cult fiction

Did you really dance though or did you just jump and bounce around but just a little harder than you would at any other show? Also, what did the dancing to Ache of the North look like?

Guest Backson

i never liked clark much but i can't be arsed hating him

wow, even tht tne is being logical.

give up and close this thread.

Archived