IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

and tits aren't gross

qft

what made me 'lol' from series 1 was when one of guys finished rodgering a prostitute from behind and backed up with a completely flaccid member. It would have been more realistic not to show his cock at all and leave it to imagination

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

caught an eyeful of jon snow balls in the ep before last though. in silhouette anyway.

why are we talking in spoilers?

Ok, So at the end of episode 6 when Sansa Stark is staring at the boat leaving port she is crying. Why is she crying and who is in the boat?

she was intae sir loris, who has been shipped off with cersei to cement tywins claim on highgarden, she now has to marry tyrion so that tywin cements his claim on winterfell[spoiler/]

im not even gonna fix that burger

*eyes mike on the couch next to rixxx*

huhuhu snow balls..

thats mildly creepy that we are both on the couch

[

MAWR BALLZ they are hilarious

or she is crying cause she has to fuck a midget. thanks, I was confused about that ending

because now that she needs to wed Tyrion instead of Loras Tyrell she has to stay in King's Landing + Littlefinger basically was her only way out of there.. hence the crying towards his ship

i suppose the screenwriters tried to give a clear image that way without having to watch the conversation between sansa and tyrion, but i understand the confusion

rix: it's weird you equal willies to boobies - i dont get that

Boobs are kinder on the eyes, I just think it would be fairer to have equal amounts.

ol' bambi and I were working it out and the only woman that havent got their tits out are the three stark girls and Lady Tyrell. If your underage or really old yo' body is safe.

Just sayin'

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

so how many of us know who theon's torturer is?

i don't know. and someone was saying it is someone they have mentioned a few times. can't think. it must be some major character otherwise why bother.

i was thinking another baratheon bastard but doesn't seem enough.

is he just some flayed man dude? if so big whoops

Guest disparaissant

i know. i won't spoil it, but i will say that the casting for him was perfect.

so how many of us know who theon's torturer is?

i don't know. and someone was saying it is someone they have mentioned a few times. can't think. it must be some major character otherwise why bother.

i was thinking another baratheon bastard but doesn't seem enough.

is he just some flayed man dude? if so big whoops

I read the books so i know *smug*. I think they made it fairly easy for people to guess who he is, the clues are subtle but if you have an eye for detail (and remember season 2) its kind of obvious who he is/what house he belongs to, etc.

Please tell me this is not some test set up by his father, right? I'm suspecting a "my son needs to grow up so I'm gonna torture him" kind of plotline.

Please tell me this is not some test set up by his father, right? I'm suspecting a "my son needs to grow up so I'm gonna torture him" kind of plotline.

Not at all.

There is more to Theon's storyline than just torture, it gets more complex (i hope the producers don't ignore the aspects that make Theon's story awesome). Its my favorite storyline in the books by far.

Its very likely Theon will become

a God (or at least a Jesus type entity) after Stannis executes him, or at least thats the theory because of the whole Drowned God thing at the beginning of AFOC

lilly allens brother is a fairly good actor.. nepotism always angers me, but i think he;s there on his own merits

Perhaps it needs to be reiterated?

I just think it would be fairer to have equal amounts.

rix: it's weird you equal willies to boobies - i dont get that

Archived