IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

We got incestuous sex instead, because there clearly wasn't enough of that in the show.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i disagree, we have this huge evil (in the form of the night king) who has taken the place of the other smaller evils (littlejohn etc)

so basically we have one massively powerful baddie instead of lots of little ones all over the show.

in the next series it's going to be touch and go every minute IMO.

i'm sure no one gives a shit about this, but i've developed a sizable crush on Rory Maccann

as surprising as it is to me, I'm just glad I'm not dead inside after all. (it's the little things)

yarp

haha! he did a lot with that role. felt really sorry for him at this bit. anyway, sorry to change the tone so. :emotawesomepm9:

D6hJ3u0.gif

holly fuck, that was him.

i disagree, we have this huge evil (in the form of the night king) who has taken the place of the other smaller evils (littlejohn etc)

so basically we have one massively powerful baddie instead of lots of little ones all over the show.

the night king is a terrible bad guy though. absolutely no nuance, humour, or emotion to him. just a wave of dead cunts. 

the night king is a terrible bad guy though. absolutely no nuance, humour, or emotion to him. just a wave of dead cunts. 

and if he's killed, a huge chunk of the army automagically dies with him. really awful plot device. one lucky shot could basically end it at any point during next season.

and you know it's likely going to be near the end. so it basically looks like it's going to play out long and ends abruptly by luck.

i hope he'll die early in the season though. just to have some sort of tension about who will end up at the throne.

• 2 months later...

yeah no, this season was easily the worst.

started off solid enough til +- the whole catch-a-zombie thing, from there on things turned irritating at best, complete cinderella at worst.

yeah sure it's always been fantasy but after condensing the cast more and more down to the usual good / evil dichotomy one quickly  realizes the ambiguity about alot of chars and the whole jumping around the continents n shit really was what made the show. what we're left with feels pretty run of the mill garnished with some incest for edge. kinda sad, i thought the finale of season 06 was one of the highlights of the show...

last season might still somewhat redeem itself tho...

*fucks off*

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The more supernatural style killing and destruction by The Knight King and his pals the better. Also looking forward to seeing The Hound, he's fucking excellent. Top bloke.

It's been dropping off in quality since Season5 imo. Will def still be watching though.

My gf's never seen it so we started on Season 1 last week...

Been going through it again, just finished season 2 and legit forgot how good it was when they still had source material.

Yeah, I am planning to start watching again from the start.  Lft it a bit late now though to fit in an episode a night.

I simply don't  have time, I watched the last few season week by week so I think I'll be ok. My wife and co-workers have been able to give me primers pretty easily because many of them are either re-watching it or listening to fan podcasts and such

Archived