IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Can't tell if the chick playing Melisandre is hotter when she ain't a bitch witch, but dang she look younger and cute as a boot.

vanhoutenfeat__span.jpg

14.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck Joffrey, of course, dude needs to be roasted over a campfire, the tiny Patrick Bateman that he is.

Poor Aria, she is going to be the toughest chick that has ever been portrayed on film, besides Daenerys Stormborn who will also be an amazing woman.

Fuck Stannis.

Fuck the Greyjoys.

Go Starks!

Fuck Lord Bailish!

Jon Snow is the man.

This season is getting amazing. :w00t:

Tyrion is the dopest midget EVA!! Fucking like WOoooooooooo everytime he was on the scene this ep, S2E4 was amazing wow! So pumped to watch another few seasons of this show. Season 3 will probably be one giant nerdgasm, but I already jizzed my nerd pants quite a bit this newest episode. Really showed why it's so good.

I keep thinkin how little fun is to be had in a bucket oven of rats nibbling a hole in your stomach. Would be worse than having your leg sawed off with a dull saw or being beaten down with an improperly utilized dildo. Why didn't you atleast just let her keep her life and just ruin her vagina Joffrey you fucking idiot!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

loving this season.

joffrey is sick

robb is starting to look like khal drogo

tyrion is ballin out of control

red lady queefed pretty bad

• 2 weeks later...

That was a really entertaining episode, once again, had me all like:

lozGr_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s360x240-181194-580.gif

Guest boo

Did any of you actually watch that scene in the tub where the blonde dude talked to the whore about dragons for a solid 10 minutes? How in the fuck did you still enjoy this show after that? Holy fucking zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

i've started watching it so i'll have something to talk about with certain people i work with. tomorrow i'll tell them how dragons make me horny.

This show moves at a brisk pace and I like it. The Tywin/Arya scenes are gold. Theon is quickly overtaking Joffrey as master cunt of Westeros, the good thing is that he's so incompetent that he'll probably mess up something bad and get killed. Glad to see some plot movements in the Daenery's storyline. Where was Jorah in all this? Jon Snow is probably going to find out that Wildlings aren't as bad as thought and he'll become their leader and save Westeros from the boogeymen.

The Tywin/Arya scenes are gold

totally, the moment tywin took arya to be his cup bearer a couple of eps ago i was like "hells yeah, this is gonna be good" and it totally delivers, they're both very interesting characters with good actors manning them.

2iayc84.jpg

That little cunt is the imp's bitch! That little cunt is the imp's bitch! .. one more time .. That little cunt is the imp's bitch!

I was going to google it up trying to find that .gif. Thanks for posting it. Such a lovely sight.

Uh why is it saying that's a .jpg and why does it stop playing randomly?

Nevermind I guess if you change the link to .gif it plays like a normal gif

Did any of you actually watch that scene in the tub where the blonde dude talked to the whore about dragons for a solid 10 minutes? How in the fuck did you still enjoy this show after that? Holy fucking zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

lol I haven't even started watching the second season, am having fun reading the posts here vicariously, but if you're talking about the bathtub scene in the first season, what the fuck was wrong with that? You get some titties, you get some back-story on the dragons and their place in the mythology of the series, you learn more about the characters...Sourpuss :emotawesomepm9:

Guest zaphod

mirezzi is just in denial over the boner he has for this show.

"rewatching the first season today. this show fucking sucks."

2iayc84.jpg

That little cunt is the imp's bitch! That little cunt is the imp's bitch! .. one more time .. That little cunt is the imp's bitch!

Any .gif of Joffrey getting slapped is a good .gif, even when it's not a .gif

having not watched the second season yet, did they include a second Joffrey slapping just to appease the "slap joffrey" fanbase? I wonder if multiple slappings are in the book...

this show is a beast, i just wish id waited like 4 years for it to finish before id even started watching it, i fuckin hate waiting each week to find out what happens.

kind of feels like its splintered into just a few too many seperate storylines aswell, although thats a minor gripe.

Archived