IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pennywise

I'm really enjoying this now. I check about 5 times per episode to see how much longer is left because I don't want it to end. So good.

really nice ep, felt darker and gothic-er than usual, all that creepy lord of light stuff, jaime's testimony...some new music is really nice.

cersei's eyebrow nearly popped out of her head at the end though:

cersei.png

I'm really enjoying this now. I check about 5 times per episode to see how much longer is left because I don't want it to end. So good.

hahah same here.

things are starting to build up more rapidly (i'm not reading the books btw)

really nice ep, felt darker and gothic-er than usual, all that creepy lord of light stuff, jaime's testimony...some new music is really nice.

cersei's eyebrow nearly popped out of her head at the end though:

cersei.png

hah wow i took the exact same snapshot last night!

• 2 weeks later...

theres some great acting from olenna tyrell and tywin lannister..actually I think its a pretty strong cast all over.

Im up to date now (I think anyway..)

the only shoddy acting that i noticed this episode was the exaggurated 'im making an inspirational point' shit from varys and littlefinger.

ive also forgotten all but the most major plot points from the books aswell so im thoroughly enjoying this season.

Guest Pennywise

Did you ever notice how good the costume design is? It's something you don't really appreciate until you notice it.

Guest disparaissant

theres some great acting from olenna tyrell and tywin lannister..actually I think its a pretty strong cast overall

Every scene with Olenna Tyrell ends with me going "fuck yes."

theres some great acting from olenna tyrell and tywin lannister..actually I think its a pretty strong cast overall

Every scene with Olenna Tyrell ends with me going "fuck yes."

Haha yeah Diana Rigg is a total babe, I'm in love with her.

Yeah, one of the good things about GoT is the mindgames between men and women. Despite all the violence, there's even more trash-talk where there's a completely levelled playing field between the sexes. Makes it so much more fun.

Guest zaphod

every time varys and littlefinger get together it just reminds me of mean girls or gossip girl. the queen bitches of high school one upping each other. those scenes are kind of laughable.

Yeah, one of the good things about GoT is the mindgames between men and women. Despite all the violence, there's even more trash-talk where there's a completely levelled playing field between the sexes. Makes it so much more fun.

Yeah this is true

Why do we see tits more than willies?

wow, this is fun using these, I never knew how before.

lol 'willies'

Archived