IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

I'd totally give the Joffrey actor a hand and ask for a pic, btw. I mean, imagine playing a role like that. Brilliant! Of course he's just some dude you can drink a beer with, in reality. If he actually was a psycho like that, he would either be in prison, or being on the fast-lane to one.

but he even does that wiggle thing (you know when someone is a self assured asshole? My dad does it when he's full of himself, maybe you've seen it in people) thats bloody good acting if it is, I hate him so very much.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that wiggle thing? can you post a gif? i'm not sure what you mean. and even if i did know, a gif would still be awesome.

got-game-of-thrones-30900463-245-170.gif

subtle wiggle there.

also, this makes me feel good: joffrey+slap.gif

joffrey actually strongly similar looks and vague mannerisms of my brother in a creepy way, my brother just lacks the psychopathy or permanent arrogant leer. its weird as fuck to watch.

just started this series...a latecomer....about halfway through season 1

so far I love the imp, Sean Bean (though im almost certain hes going to die, he always does), the advisor to the Dragon Lady, and the Dragon Lady herself.

I can only imagine that the story is going to widen up considerably.

Joffrey is the biggest fictional cunt, what a fucking asshole, lol

omg yes, I cant work out if its really good acting or the guy is just like that- either way he makes me vom in my mouth.

Last episode he was such a smug, i hated him more for taking Tyrion's ladder than for killing Ros.

What a little shit.

KZ1oi3T.jpg

6pSXsbV.gif

lol, all of my 'private areas' cringed (a bit like when a man's balls gets sucked up into the body) when this guy did this.

Oh and I laughed.

creeeeepy

ironic shes got his head after he wanted her to give head? donno

tumblr_ljadxzKHAk1qd6dmgo1_500.jpg

Also, Louise from Hollyoaks (UK soap opera for those not in the know, serious university-era crush for me).

Had a definite "moment" in series 1 where she was showing Daenerys how to seduce Drogo.

*edit*

lol, found it

Daenerys_%26_Doreah_1x02.png

Also, Louise from Hollyoaks (UK soap opera for those not in the know, serious university-era crush for me).

Had a definite "moment" in series 1 where she was showing Daenerys how to seduce Drogo.

*edit*

lol, found it

yeah, she is incredibly sexy...i prefer her to the dragon lady tbh.

Anyone else love Littlefingers? I know he eventually betrays Sean Bean's character, but I always love information shadow brokers or whatever in well-rounded shows, regardless of their good/bad/in the middle nature. My gf can't stand watching it with me because I keep referring to him as Carcetti.

Littlefinger is probably the best player of the game. This is speculation cause it hasn't happen yet but i think he'll declare himself king either at the end of the Winds Of Winter or at the beginning of A Dream Of Spring.

*edit*

lol, found it

yeah, she is incredibly sexy...i prefer her to the dragon lady tbh.

Anyone else love Littlefingers? I know he eventually betrays Sean Bean's character, but I always love information shadow brokers or whatever in well-rounded shows, regardless of their good/bad/in the middle nature. My gf can't stand watching it with me because I keep referring to him as Carcetti.

Louise from Hollyoaks, and also Sasha Valentine/Dany's servant.

I have to admit the casting has been brilliant. Sean Bean was inspired as a 'draw', but the characters who require quite a lot of depth have been really well selected and the youngsters on the whole have been fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShgSRsYY3WM

Irish. No way. Always been the best actor in the show for me, moreso now, moreso when I see all the other actors be interviewed and he, far far more than anyone changes his mannerisms entirely to play the part.

I want to find a gif of when he swaggers towards Sansa to take her hand to walk her down the aisle. I love the way he keeps inserting in insults about her dead father like he's casually poking fun at her rather than causing her deep physiological trauma.

Everyone seems to hate him, he's always been my favourite thing in the show as long as he's given stuff to do. I'll be gutted if he mysteriously dies. Surely he has to stick around long enough for Arya to grow up into an assassin.

Guest Pennywise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShgSRsYY3WM

Irish. No way. Always been the best actor in the show for me, moreso now, moreso when I see all the other actors be interviewed and he, far far more than anyone changes his mannerisms entirely to play the part.

I want to find a gif of when he swaggers towards Sansa to take her hand to walk her down the aisle. I love the way he keeps inserting in insults about her dead father like he's casually poking fun at her rather than causing her deep physiological trauma.

Everyone seems to hate him, he's always been my favourite thing in the show as long as he's given stuff to do. I'll be gutted if he mysteriously dies. Surely he has to stick around long enough for Arya to grow up into an assassin.

stupid questions in that interview

also

The 19-year-old plays the easy-to-despise boy king, Joffrey Baratheon, in the medieval drama which is causing waves on both sides of the Atlantic. But despite his global fame, Mr Gleeson may abandon acting for a more academic route. He previously said: "After 'Game Of Thrones' I'd be happy to do some amateur plays but I don't think I want to do any more professional acting.

"I'd like to be an academic, a philosophy lecturer if possible. I'd do a Masters in Ancient Hebrew maybe, and a PhD hopefully, if I get in."

The Cork native added: "The thing about that level of acting is that it is very financially rewarding but for me it is a balancing act.

"I'm happy to sacrifice a big pay cheque for my happiness, if that's not too corny a thing to say. It's probably more naive than mature to say that, maybe, but that's how I feel."

nooooooooooo

also

The 19-year-old plays the easy-to-despise boy king, Joffrey Baratheon, in the medieval drama which is causing waves on both sides of the Atlantic. But despite his global fame, Mr Gleeson may abandon acting for a more academic route. He previously said: "After 'Game Of Thrones' I'd be happy to do some amateur plays but I don't think I want to do any more professional acting.

"I'd like to be an academic, a philosophy lecturer if possible. I'd do a Masters in Ancient Hebrew maybe, and a PhD hopefully, if I get in."

The Cork native added: "The thing about that level of acting is that it is very financially rewarding but for me it is a balancing act.

"I'm happy to sacrifice a big pay cheque for my happiness, if that's not too corny a thing to say. It's probably more naive than mature to say that, maybe, but that's how I feel."

nooooooooooo

aww top bloke, bless him.

Archived