IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't ruin this for me, I just want to see them as the characters not real people.

well, there has to be some innate cuntness in him that's he trying really hard to conceal in order to play a sadistic cunt so well in the the series. hope that helps.

Guest disparaissant

a friend of mine who goes to TCD has run into him a few times and said he's just lovely irl. sorry, madamechaos.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

great episode. the previous one was horrid, not in content but in form; terrible direction. can't wait for the next one!

same director for both episodes i believe so....?

He was the cute kid that Batman saved in the first film, the guy has got range!

i almost shit when i rewatched batman and saw him!

tumblr_ljadxzKHAk1qd6dmgo1_500.jpg

Also, Louise from Hollyoaks (UK soap opera for those not in the know, serious university-era crush for me).

Had a definite "moment" in series 1 where she was showing Daenerys how to seduce Drogo.

*edit*

lol, found it

Daenerys_%26_Doreah_1x02.png

agreed!

am I weird for thinking Peter Dinklage has a good looking face for a dwarf? Most dwarves I've met in my life have never looked particularly "attractive" (I know I sound shallow for this)....but the dude looks like a mannish man, just shorter. It's weird.

ok I should shut up.

Warrick Davis is quite good looking too. I even had a little crush on him when he was in Willow (I was 8).

lol, You were probably only a few inches taller than him then.

Warrick Davis is quite good looking too. I even had a little crush on him when he was in Willow (I was 8).

lol, You were probably only a few inches taller than him then.

Yeah but he was still 9 years older. Lol!

great episode. the previous one was horrid, not in content but in form; terrible direction. can't wait for the next one!

same director for both episodes i believe so....?

you are right! wtf

Guest Pennywise

What's everyone watching during this interminable break? There is a GoT shaped hole in my week and it sucks.

I've seen the first six episodes of season 3 and boy is it boring. Good thing me and kokoon always watch it stoned, it's a pain to just try engaging in it for longer than 40 seconds.

lol

so it was only a short crush?

yukyukyukyukyuk! you could call it, puppy love!

Guest couch

I just started book 1. Whee! Have only seen season 1 of the show, nothing more.

I need a poster-sized printout of the map so I don't have to flip back to it all the time in the book.

It's difficult keeping up with all the characters too.

Archived