Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess the banning of trial by combat means there'll be no cleganebowl=

yes but, we didn't see him die imo tho
just like Sandor

A bit farfetched... but stranger things have happened.

On that note: Still rooting for Stannis to still be alive somewhere tbh.

yeh up until recently I was convinced that Stannis wasn't really dead, that Brienne did something like Ripley in Alien 3 with the Monk guy? like hitting the sword into the tree or something. BUT Brienne said she killed him & would suprrise me if she lied on that for some reason...

dunno

So I guess the banning of trial by combat means there'll be no cleganebowl=

just like Sandor

A bit farfetched... but stranger things have happened.

yes, yes.. well.

re cleganebowl: it has to happen tho, just has to

i didn't get that thing with brianne and jimmy, will she get that tully army after all or not?

Doesn't look like it. Being that Riverrun is now occupied by the Lannisters and their puppet Tully and Brienne had to escape, I would guess the agreement is off.

Yeah, or the Tullys will march off next episode and they just left it hanging too keep us hooked.

On that note: Still rooting for Stannis to still be alive somewhere tbh.

yeh up until recently I was convinced that Stannis wasn't really dead, that Brienne did something like Ripley in Alien 3 with the Monk guy? like hitting the sword into the tree or something. BUT Brienne said she killed him & would suprrise me if she lied on that for some reason...

dunno

NO ONE EXPECTS THE STANNIS RESURRECTION!

NOBODY_EXPECTS_THE_SPANISH_INQUISITION!.

so what if next ep John Snow will finally really be killed by the torture guy?

and then will be resurrected again..?

Next episode a lot of rich people will be set on fire, stay tuned.

just like Sandor

Agreed. The guards seemed to regret their decision once Edmure showed up.

Yeah but wasn't it Lannister men who reported him dead to Jamie?

Also looks like the return of Syrio rumours can be put to bed.

that little bastard banning trail by combat doesn't mean shit, sandor, if anyone, will say fuck right off to that. clegane bowl is most probably, definitely happening... i think lol

and brienne clearly said in a previous episode, this godsdamn season, that she executed stannis the mannis. are we not men who live and die? pay attention ,jaheeze

When the Hound said, "I prefer chicken" I half-expected a laugh track (...)

similar thoughts @ "you're shit at dying" etc., silly... looking forward to braveheart tho.

A few things might be off about the new episodes but Sandor's lines were perfectly in line with his character imo. Remember "Come try me, archer"?

Daeny bowling into the pyramid at the end like "alright chaps" *episode ends*. The pacing is definitely showing it's rough edges this season but they've countered it with some informative stuff that have gone beyond the book.

A lot of scenes seem to leave the viewer picking up the pieces and putting two-and-two together.

Archived