IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck that actually had me going "holy shit!" at the end compared to the last few episodes

it's fascinating how different my sensibilities are to this show compared to twin peaks - GOT is just so fucking grim and brutal as a normality. in that Twin Peaks I feel like crying after some random kid we don't know gets run over by a car. in this show an infant child of a major character could hypothetically be stabbed to death on screen and I'd probably say something like "well at least they didn't slowly rape it to death" 

Hey dudes!

I don't have Sky so I always wait for the Blu-ray to be released so I don't know whats going on right at the moment, but my mate at work told me last nights episode was a totally triumphant excellent episode!

I don't mind a few spoilers so I asked for one and he told me one of those fucking massive giants was mates with the Knights King army of the dead. I almost shit myself with excitement lol. 

I have an idea that the likeable plump lad (sorry can't remember his name) will go off and read wise books at that university and become a wise lad and fuck up those Whyte Walkers.

Over and out!

one of those fucking massive giants was mates with the Knights King army of the dead. I almost shit myself with excitement lol. 

you're going to be covered in excrement at the end of this season

i just dont understand why danny doesnt go to kings landing and fuck shit up, Cercei is japan and the dragons are the a-bomb, get it over with, the world will be a better place 

one of those fucking massive giants was mates with the Knights King army of the dead. I almost shit myself with excitement lol. 

you're going to be covered in excrement at the end of this season

flol

E6 LEAK SPOILERS

dragon death resulted in ubiquitous shock in the audience I was with

Playing "did the white walkers kill an actual character or another red shirt" guessing game got kinda annoying

Still a fun and adventurous joint

The Dany and Jon eyefucking eachother got kinda cringey, if these two end up ruling westeros I'm going to boycott every fantasy story

Arya is going dark places

dragon death resulted in ubiquitous shock in the audience I was with

Playing "did the white walkers kill an actual character or another red shirt" guessing game got kinda annoying

Still a fun and adventurous joint

The Dany and Jon eyefucking eachother got kinda cringey, if these two end up ruling westeros I'm going to boycott every fantasy story

Arya is going dark places

Please say if a spoiler contains leaked info about an unreleased episode.

I assumed you were spoiling events of the last episode to spare people who hadn't seen it yet.

Haha don't unspoil that non-Spaniards. There is episode 7 terrorism going on out there. Someone on Reddit already "did me" by dropping a very provocative still in an unrelated discussion.

I read all the leaks for the whole season and have still been enjoying it, but it definitely makes listening to people's predictions difficult. Also, this is why fuck Reddit.

this show is hot garbage. what a weak fucking episode lol. for anyone who hasn't watched the leak don't read on:

this show is such tv writers room garbage at this point. i wonder if any of the books are even near completion after watching this. laughed a lot though, lots of b movie moments. love when thoros freezes to death and then berric remembers he can make fire at will. whoops. and then all the redshirts, every time it looked like someone might die a redshirt materializes and takes the fall. also lol at benjen popping up doing the whole noble sacrifice thing and then getting taken down after two guys. try harder buddy. nice to know nothing is happening this season so they can cram like two books worth of shit into six episodes. this show is trash.

Archived