Sign in to follow this  
data

Game of Thrones

!?

These happened years ago? She's not going to recover any more than she already has?

This is a serious plot twist.

Fuckinglol, classic rubin :facepalm:

time travel vibes lol

K...

Anyway not the worst of timings, just another month. Hype?

Me: Dunno.

It's been dropping off in quality since Season5 imo. Will def still be watching though.

My gf's never seen it so we started on Season 1 last week...

Yeah, I am planning to start watching again from the start.  Lft it a bit late now though to fit in an episode a night.

Posted (edited)

The more supernatural style killing and destruction by The Knight King and his pals the better. Also looking forward to seeing The Hound, he's fucking excellent. Top bloke.

Edited by beerwolf

I wonder if Clarke was scared of getting fired by announcing her condition sooner.

It's been dropping off in quality since Season5 imo. Will def still be watching though.

My gf's never seen it so we started on Season 1 last week...

Been going through it again, just finished season 2 and legit forgot how good it was when they still had source material.

Yeah, I am planning to start watching again from the start.  Lft it a bit late now though to fit in an episode a night.

I simply don't  have time, I watched the last few season week by week so I think I'll be ok. My wife and co-workers have been able to give me primers pretty easily because many of them are either re-watching it or listening to fan podcasts and such

the long wait between series has sadly caused me to lose my boner for this show. kinda don't care about the next series now. at the same time though, it had better be good. Edit: It's Night King not Knight King.

Just finished re-watching series 1, i've got a lot to catch up on if I want to remain spoiler free...

the final season is going to suck.

this show is simply too big to not to suck, too many people to please, too many things to cover. it will feel focused group as fuck. the first episode's dialogues already seem that way, too full of purpose, too heavily loaded with exposition, reminders of key character traits and narrative related precursors rather than something remotely close to how people talk. it doesn't seem like there's a world anymore, just a playground where pieces and scenes are pushing towards the final showdown that will have some totally expected and calculated brutal and "unexpected" twists.

how there is only 5 hours left i dont understand. im gonna watch it, but watching jon snow talk now gives me the boke. and ''well keep your queen warm then'' , fuck off. 

Wouldn't it be hilarious is the last season was loads of shitty flashbacks like when they ran out of ideas in Friends. 

Posted (edited)

how there is only 5 hours left i dont understand. im gonna watch it, but watching jon snow talk now gives me the boke. and ''well keep your queen warm then'' , fuck off. 

lol

Edited by ManjuShri

i thought it was, I dunno,

quite good

tenor.gif

Episode 3 is 82 minutes long!!!111

I really didn't like that 90% of the cast looked like they came straight out of a makeup trailer

I really didn't like that 90% of the cast looked like they came straight out of a makeup trailer

My co-worker mentioned this about Sansa. Looking back on stills I wonder if post-production color editing exaggerated it.