IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

the long wait between series has sadly caused me to lose my boner for this show. kinda don't care about the next series now. at the same time though, it had better be good. Edit: It's Night King not Knight King.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the final season is going to suck.

this show is simply too big to not to suck, too many people to please, too many things to cover. it will feel focused group as fuck. the first episode's dialogues already seem that way, too full of purpose, too heavily loaded with exposition, reminders of key character traits and narrative related precursors rather than something remotely close to how people talk. it doesn't seem like there's a world anymore, just a playground where pieces and scenes are pushing towards the final showdown that will have some totally expected and calculated brutal and "unexpected" twists.

how there is only 5 hours left i dont understand. im gonna watch it, but watching jon snow talk now gives me the boke. and ''well keep your queen warm then'' , fuck off. 

how there is only 5 hours left i dont understand. im gonna watch it, but watching jon snow talk now gives me the boke. and ''well keep your queen warm then'' , fuck off. 

Episode 3 is 82 minutes long!!!111

I really didn't like that 90% of the cast looked like they came straight out of a makeup trailer

My co-worker mentioned this about Sansa. Looking back on stills I wonder if post-production color editing exaggerated it. 

i thought it was, I dunno,

quite good

Yeah this was way better than the SuiStark Squad getting the zombie from last season. This show was at its best when it was just two people in rooms talking to each other, and we got a lot of good little moments of that in this one.

The first two eps are 50 minutes and 3 is 82, so one more table setting episode before Night King shows up and the shit starts rolling, I assume.

The nose comes with the job of being the 5 eyed raven. Or whatever the hell his job title is. It's functional and belongs with his otherwordly expression on his face. ( ok, this is probs a bit of engrish from my part, but you get the gist of my poor mans attempt at being cheeky)

Got frustrated with the new Chad and Stacy of the 7 Kingdoms. In response to the anxiety of not enough dragon kibble and the risks of a winter climate to a reptilian species, they went for a Potter-style Quidditch run to a frigid waterfall to make out. I said "wtf they cold and hongry" to the screen. I think I've gotten fatigued by the show and the new highly "televised" turn its inevitably going to take. I love to be proven wrong though.

Archived