data

Game of Thrones

Sansa was always meant to be the beautiful princess though.

When a character is mean't to look rough, they do.

i thought it was, I dunno,

quite good

Yeah this was way better than the SuiStark Squad getting the zombie from last season. This show was at its best when it was just two people in rooms talking to each other, and we got a lot of good little moments of that in this one.

The first two eps are 50 minutes and 3 is 82, so one more table setting episode before Night King shows up and the shit starts rolling, I assume.

Wait, can I download already?

Yeah first episode was a whole lot of nothing happening

Posted (edited)

Grown up Bran Stark really lost the nose lottery. Or won?

2wnqdjg6a4411.png

Edited by Crossword Enthusiast

The nose comes with the job of being the 5 eyed raven. Or whatever the hell his job title is. It's functional and belongs with his otherwordly expression on his face. ( ok, this is probs a bit of engrish from my part, but you get the gist of my poor mans attempt at being cheeky)

I’m sorry, it’s a bad nose.

Got frustrated with the new Chad and Stacy of the 7 Kingdoms. In response to the anxiety of not enough dragon kibble and the risks of a winter climate to a reptilian species, they went for a Potter-style Quidditch run to a frigid waterfall to make out. I said "wtf they cold and hongry" to the screen. I think I've gotten fatigued by the show and the new highly "televised" turn its inevitably going to take. I love to be proven wrong though.

Will you pepperpots shut the hell up, he's a hottie. I like how nihilistic they made his character.

So disappoint with the lack of anything happening in the first episode though.

How is he nihilistic?

All this "I'm not Bran Stark, I don't exist" type shit he keeps saying. 

lol you fancy bran stark

lol you fancy bran stark

eeeuuuurrrggghhh!!!!!! he's a child!!!!! sweet jesus!!!

lol you fancy bran stark

eeeuuuurrrggghhh!!!!!! he's a child!!!!! sweet jesus!!!

Read this like a James Brown vocal tic tbqh

giphy.gif

I didn’t mind the pacing of the first episode and it had some nice moments. The flighty dragon date was totally redeemed by the voyeur dragon death stare, and all the awkward reunion gatherings were totally redeemed by the closing Bran death stare.

Really just into death stares if I’m honest.

Grown up Bran Stark really lost the nose lottery. Or won?

2wnqdjg6a4411.png

Man I can relate, have an aquiline nose myself. Hell I even kind of looked like Bran as a kid.

It's totally from the Basque side of my paternal grandmother. People seem to think it's a strong feature but it seems pretty biased towards males and not females, which is a shame. I'm glad actresses like Chelsea Peretti, Penelope Cruz, Streisand never got nose jobs. and There's a big stigma around it in the US, at least seemingly with plastic surgery being so common in certain classes or demographics, especially in places like LA. 

My ex was always pressuring me to get a nose job on my aquiline nose. Told him to go fuck himself in the end. Idiot.

It’s just people expecting him to look like babby; the nose is a perfectly fine grownup nose. I’m sure shit like that contributes to the baseline of general trauma for child actors, though.

Yeah I hate to think what MaCaulay Culkin had to go through peaking so young. Hopefully Isaac won't have that issue.

One thing about this show that I can't fault is most of the casting. Really spot on IMO.

Apart from that one guy who they switched out for a completely different looking guy. That was shit.

Posted (edited)

I predict The Night King will be returned to his human state and become a kind and just ruler of all seven kingdoms. Jon Snow is too obvious, The dragon queen is too obvious. 

Edited by marf

Re; casting - they have recast actors tho which I do not like . Tommen played another kid early on and the guy from Jam has played two characters in two seasons :|

1 Bran will warg into a dragon

2 Jamie or arya wearing Jamie's face will kill cersei

Do you mean Kevin Eldon? Fuck how did I miss that.

Which two does he play? Are you sure it's not the one character?

MV5BMTUwNDUyNjQ1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk1