data

Game of Thrones

a really really good thing we've lost him ;)

I didn't even know he was in this? I've really not been paying enough attention. *starts watching entire thing again*

y tho

I didn't even know he was in this? I've really not been paying enough attention. *starts watching entire thing again*

The quip went off the rails a bit here: Ros (not Ross) was the ginger working lady of Westeros played by the lovely Esmé Bianco. She was by far the most buxom of them all so I was trying to do a thickens/THICCens thing....holy shit it's def not funny, especially now, nvm

Lol

Don't worry xxx, I got it.

6666645516039607546.PNG?nocache=cb388729

513672648643969024.png?v=1

Another example of a shining peripheral character. :)

Yeah she was awesome. The spanking with a mace scene for Joffrey was dark

The quip went off the rails a bit here: Ros (not Ross) was the ginger working lady of Westeros played by the lovely Esmé Bianco. She was by far the most buxom of them all so I was trying to do a thickens/THICCens thing....holy shit it's def not funny, especially now, nvm
I know who she was.

. Joffrey killed her with a crossbow right?

spoilers jeez

Posted (edited)

Holy shit, that was intense.

I'm mentally exhausted after watching that episode.

Edited by yek

Indeed, wow. Amazing.

Won’t say anything yet, don’t want to spoil anything.

Still trying to watch it all again before I see the new series.

Just starting series 3, im gonna be a while yet :emotawesomepm9:

Will hopefully remain fairly spoiler free but I doubt it (especially as I keep checking this thread, perhaps some fake news mixed in with the truths would be helpful guyz thnkxz :w00t: )

lol that was fucking terrible

some cool sequences, but the last episode overstayed it's welcome. Underwhelmed by the conclusion. Sorry.

dumbledore dies

dumbledore dies

Snape...it was always Snape.

just lol...so the big scary existential threat over all these seasons got dealt within one episode in the most cheesiest way ever and now it's back to some silly squabble about some chair.

casualty count not counting redshirts: like 3?

lol

Posted (edited)

now it's back to some silly squabble about some chair.

In some sense I'm actually more curious about what happens next

I dunno, I guess I'm a basic bitch but I was satisfied with the episode, one could argue it was anti-climatic but I'm still personally processing the gravity of what just transpired in this fictional universe.

It wasn't as intense or engaging as the Battle of the Bastards, but it was dire and grueling, that was the fucking point. There are multiple vignettes from this battle alone that could of a been a suitable climax / pivotal scene of an entire season, for this show or any other really. I'm curious what alternatives others wanted to see in lieu of how the battle went down. 

Other observations:

- dat dragons above the clouds shot: god knows how many desktop backgrounds were changed to that overnight. was pretty badass looking 

- Daenerys' gradual descent into megalomaniac madness was throw off a bit, she was her most vulnerable - watching Jorah die, actually seeing death up close and scrambling to survive with her own sword. 

- Melisandre's plot and exit from the series is one of my favorites yet, I like when characters maintain an earnest sense of mystery 

- I'd love to see an episode detailing how they will clean up all of those dead bodies - burning pyres, mopping up entrails, figuring out who to put back in the crypt

Anyway, what next? My wife is tentatively leaning toward the theory that Jon and Daenerys will end up killing each other, leaving Sansa to ascend. 

Edited by joshuatx

just lol...so the big scary existential threat over all these seasons got dealt within one episode in the most cheesiest way ever and now it's back to some silly squabble about some chair.

the political squabbling was always more interesting than the magic zombies.

They could have done this show without White Walkers/Night King, and it probably would have been better.  

Still room for the famous lynchian "it was all a dream, and f#ck it, lets introduce time travel/shift identities as well" plot twist, I see ;-)

FWIW it was a fun episode. I enjoyed it but there’s some holes. Anyway, this gif agrees with what a lot of people are complaining about.

https://gfycat.com/SentimentalGlamorousCollie

https://gfycat.com/SentimentalGlamorousCollie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk