IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

On 5/14/2019 at 10:35 PM, hello spiral said:

Walking Dead has been trash from the very beginning

I quite liked the pilot episode, even though it’s basically a worse version of the first half of 28 Days Later. Episode 2 was such a huge vault down in quality, though - the whiplash could break your neck. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Somanymachines said:

I've been thinking this will happen at some point. Though I think it would culminate in a few movies, potentially continuing where the show originally diverged from the books. As far as the show is concerned it may be weird to keep D&D's first 7 seasons and just throw their 8th out.

3 hours ago, o00o said:

500k votes 

Now 600k and will no doubt reach over a million by this time tomorrow.

It's never gonna get remade but just goes to show what a bag of shit S8 has turned out to be and people aren't fooled by it.

4 minutes ago, Somanymachines said:

Now 600k and will no doubt reach over a million by this time tomorrow.

It's never gonna get remade but just goes to show what a bag of shit S8 has turned out to be and people aren't fooled by it.

Yeah and the showmakers will read about which made it already worth it

22 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

I've been thinking this will happen at some point. Though I think it would culminate in a few movies, potentially continuing where the show originally diverged from the books. As far as the show is concerned it may be weird to keep D&D's first 7 seasons and just throw their 8th out.

GRRM already mentioned several spinoffs in his blog

Just now, o00o said:

GRRM already mentioned several spinoffs in his blog

Oh yeah I know about the spinoffs. I'm sure the Executives will be wanting to move onto those as far as TV is concerned.

Speaking of GRRM one of the actors said he's already finished with the last two books. Though it seems like it could just be a rumor from the way he words it.

1 hour ago, Brisbot said:

Oh yeah I know about the spinoffs. I'm sure the Executives will be wanting to move onto those as far as TV is concerned.

Speaking of GRRM one of the actors said he's already finished with the last two books. Though it seems like it could just be a rumor from the way he words it.

http://georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2019/05/13/idiocy-on-the-internet/

It seems absurd to me that I need to state this. The world is round, the Earth revolves around the sun, water is wet… do I need to say that too? It boggles me that anyone would believe this story, even for an instant. It makes not a whit of sense. Why would I sit for years on completed novels? Why would my publishers — not just here in the US, but all around the world — ever consent to this? They make millions and millions of dollars every time a new Ice & Fire book comes out, as do I. Delaying makes no sense. Why would HBO want the books delayed? The books help create interest in the show, just as the show creates interest in the books.

So… no, the books are not done. HBO did not ask me to delay them. Nor did David & Dan. There is no “deal” to hold back on the books. I assure you, HBO and David & Dan would both have been thrilled and delighted if THE WINDS OF WINTER had been delivered and published four or five years ago… and NO ONE would have been more delighted than me.

I for one am glad that George is taking his time with these books. Seasons 5-8 are a perfect example of what happens when you don't take your time writing a fantasy epic...

Lol a million is like 5% of viewers of an average episode. 

245,000 for getting the mueller report released, 650,000 for the GoT remake. Priorities, people!

10 hours ago, Brisbot said:

Conspiracy: They made a bad eighth season on purpose so they could have an excuse to remake it for more money. True ending in 2023.

damn conspiracy nutters. heaven forbid, a TV show that lasted for 8 years had an unsatisfying season finale. it is entirely unprecedented in human history that such a thing could ever occur. 

why all the incest, for disgust reactions? can't remember so much inbreeding since since Fritzl on't news errr since Fred & Rose West's Gloucester paradise mmm since Prince Charles it'll come to me since Jimmy Savile & his Ma England

are the Lannisters the Throne Hapsburgs, cos that didn't end well

quizafuckmycousinwhileiwatch&jerkoffthentakeanapforabitbutdon'teventhinkaboutrunningbecausethedoorsdon'topenfromtheinside

Archived