IGNORED

why's everyone wearing jacket linings?

keltoi

you're all hipsters. i just have this chavvy shit:

Superdry_Blacklabel_Cotton_Ripstop_Jacket8_1_408.jpg

Yeah don't buy one of these. I had the same one in camo for a couple of days, very warm, comfortable and looks great but it got me fucking soaked. Took it right back on my lunch break (still damp) and swapped it for a Helly Hansen.

Superdry.......pfffffff :happy:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're all hipsters. i just have this chavvy shit:

Superdry_Blacklabel_Cotton_Ripstop_Jacket8_1_408.jpg

Yeah don't buy one of these. I had the same one in camo for a couple of days, very warm, comfortable and looks great but it got me fucking soaked. Took it right back on my lunch break (still damp) and swapped it for a Helly Hansen.

Superdry.......pfffffff :happy:

yea if it seriously rains you get soaked. i knew that when i bought it though cause the guy said ''we can't say it's waterproof but my brother has had one for years and he's happy with it" (yea right), i didn't care i just wanted a coat quickly. the zip (never both with the other zips) comes apart at the bottom as well, great stuff.

i'm trying to buy a decent winter coat and getting frustrated with the choice... or lack of.

post your winter jackets for inspirational purposes.

this thing, will keep out wind and water, and even at the coldest days will be fine for roaming scottish cities at night or whatever you want do with it

201262_31832_XL.jpg

this is a bit out-doorsy for what i was after. but i didn't want to go too formal like some of the jackets in this thread. i think the jacket i got fits nicely between the 2 camps. (form/function)

i'm seeing this farmer green around a lot (in the city):

a08fx79101chuge.jpg

i once told a girl to not wear a jacket like that because, being from the countryside, i found it weird someone wearing that in a city..like we were on our way to muck out stables rather than get bagels. she was offended.

i once told a girl to not wear a jacket like that because, being from the countryside, i found it weird someone wearing that in a city..like we were on our way to muck out stables rather than get bagels. she was offended.

Where's that gif of tauboo doing the fingering gesture?

Guest Otto Krat

This year, I'm wearing this:

163987_l-academicien-michel-mohrt-quitte-le-24-octobre-2002-a-paris-le-siege-de-l-academie-francaise.jpg

and also this to bike:

General_George_Patton.jpg

This when it's cold:

1984_verdun.jpg

And finally when I go to the countryside:

MANTEAU_LODEN_1.jpg

I didn't spend a single penny for those. I am a fucking winner.

Archived