IGNORED

why's everyone wearing jacket linings?

keltoi

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grabbed one similar to this at a department store near me on the cheap. $60, down-filled and warm as fuck! It's a little big for my miniscule frame, but it works.

NMN1CH7_mn.jpg

Most IDM 2011 nomination

pPOLO2-11290807_standard_v360x480.jpg

Sweet, it's the '90s again? :dusts off the boots:

protip: you're only allowed to wear that outfit if you're as hot as that model. otherwise, you'll look like a twat.

Most IDM 2011 nomination

pPOLO2-11290807_standard_v360x480.jpg

Sweet, it's the '90s again? :dusts off the boots:

protip: you're only allowed to wear that outfit if you're as hot as that model. otherwise, you'll look like a twat.

looks a lot like an abercrombie tool bag. make sure you load up on the cheap cologne too.

Yx11l.jpg

holy shit this looks just like the artwork in this childrens book i used to read as a kid. a homage? wtf, i can't remember the name...

nah, just random photoshopping. i think i know what you're talking about, though.

Got myself a coat last night. Reminded myself that I deteste shopping and awful lot. This is the one:

56A07ZBRN_large.jpg

There was a rather lovely Bugatti jacket in John Lewis for £350 but I couldn't justify it really. I'll be damned if I can find a picture of it though.

i like to wear a black longcoat/trenchcoat.

basically a winter version of the matrix but with furry warmth and goodness none of that bs BDSM leather shiny shit.

and then if its particularly cold underneath that ill wear a sweater, dress shirt and a thermal or underarmour.

btw if anyone hasnt tried underarmour or similar products its fucking fantastic....beats wearing 10 layers of heavy shit any day.

Archived