IGNORED

Miley Cyrus smoking Salvia

Atop

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF I HATE ON FAMOUS PEOPLE I'LL FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Miley Cyrus obviously isn't the hottest person in existence but she's a cutie and I'd hit it yafeelme?

I like Miley. Would certainly hang with her. Wouldn't do salvia again tho, I don't like that stuff. Hannah Montana is going to be completely done in a few months and I will be sad :( It's a ridiculous, show but I find lot's of hilarity in it (not just her but the whole cast, especially lily and jackson).

She's just being a silly 18 year old. More power to her. She's kind of random, loud, and silly...so I understand how a lot of people don't like her. Plus she's been making nothing but Disney music her whole life, which I like, but a lot of people don't. I grew up in a very sheltered life, so I can relate to how she's most likely feeling "quite good" getting out from the shadow of her family and Disney especially. She has to learn how to be a person on her own and I'm sure it's annoying to the people that don't care about it when her sitting at a party with some people smoking salvia is suddenly a national/worldwide headline.

i hope loads of people try salvia after seeing this and get their minds turned into pudding

this will be pretty bad for salvia imo.

lots of media attention etc.

yeah that's true. i probably wouldn't have said that if it wasn't already illegal in my state.

that's a truly great idea. i'm not going to do it but someone here definitely should. i'm pretty sure you can make money from those things if they do succeed.

help me out and i'll make a track out of it.

what's the site that rips youtube audio?

this is what i use

http://rogueamoeba.com/audiohijack/

To be fair, if I just smoked Salvia and realized I was Miley Cyrus I'd probably trip the fuck out too.

seriously. that, the Bush, plus wearing all that big ass jewelry and what not, spells for one fucked up realization of self, or complete lack thereof, which pains me even more.

Guest hahathhat

i bet she discovers cocaine soon and becomes another hollywood fuckup for the news to shit all over

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

her friends suck

anybody doing that to somebody while they're on salvia is by definition not a good person

that is my evaluation

but we all know that there are 100s, 1000s, millions even of these god damn videos on youtube! these people don't know when to quit

i mean, it's like you could see her geeking out about some guy looking like her boyfriend Neil any other time, but when you know she's doing it whilst on salvia you kind of get an idea of what kind of animalistic thoughts are being shat out into her consciousness and that consciousness is then like straight up projected onto the environment and that fucking CUNT filming her is like "PLEASE TELL US YOUR THOUGHTS" because she's probably a jealous straight JACK bitch trying to ruin dearest Miley and make her look terrible on video.

word, the girl recording the video is a proper asshole, hell bent on selling the vid to TMZ. I actually felt bad for her, in a way.

To be fair, if I just smoked Salvia and realized I was Miley Cyrus I'd probably trip the fuck out too.

seriously. that, the Bush, plus wearing all that big ass jewelry and what not, spells for one fucked up realization of self, or complete lack thereof, which pains me even more.

Man, that's exactly what I was thinking when I made that post. Anyone that has done Salvia would probably agree that it is the one drug that has that "OMG I know exactly what you're talking about" effect when people tell you their stories or you see a vid like that.

The feeling of that drug combined with the thought of being Miley Cyrus produces a mental projection that is horrifying to say the least.

Archived