IGNORED

Miley Cyrus smoking Salvia

Atop

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The feeling of that drug combined with the thought of being Miley Cyrus produces a mental projection that is horrifying to say the least.

the sincerity here is making me lol

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

If that was really salvia, she probably wasn't actually feeling much effects of it all. That was most likely just a dumb girl placebo high. Now if she was using high consistency extract and used enough temperature to activate it she would be saying much at all and would have a nervous breakdown upon the universe informing her what being a Cyrus entailed.

lol, the person eating frosted flakes out of the box suggests that there's weed someone in that room.

exactly! it's gotta be weed. i bet those kids told that they were smoking salvia because it's legal.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

She acted a lot more like she took a half assed bong rip OF WEED rather than properly smoked some salvia that's for sure.

Miley Cyrus is getting ripped by the dude who tried, unsuccessfully, to ban salvia -- the hallucinogenic herb sources say Miley was smoking last month during her 18th birthday party.

Anthony Adams -- a former CA State Assemblyman -- tells TMZ it was irresponsible of Miley to smoke salvia, which he says can make "you do incredibly crazy things." Adams adds, "Miley is a star and young kids are going to emulate her behavior."

Back in 2007, Adams tried to get salvia outlawed and classifed as a Schedule I controlled substance -- the same as LSD and marijuana. When the bill was voted down ... Adams settled for restrictions on selling salvia to minors. It is still legal in California for adults.

After seeing the video of Miley smoking the drug, Adams thinks this is the perfect time to bring back his failed bill: "It's time for state and federal governments to renew their push toward an outright ban."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/11/miley-cyrus-salvia-bong-hit-smoking-pot-marijuana-california-assemblyman-anthony-adams-illegal-ban/

Granted it's a poll, on a website, and even then on TMZ 59% out out about 100,00 say yes.

Meh I don't like the stuff but making more stuff illegal is ridonkulous.

Guest happycase

First thoughts: She needs better influences in her life. She has a sweet soul.

Second thoughts: I'd treat Miley Cyrus like the gem she is.

Third thoughts: I hope she does mushrooms next and drops out of the world entirely.

Guest tht tne

First thoughts: She needs better influences in her life. She has a sweet soul.

Second thoughts: I'd treat Miley Cyrus like the gem she is.

Third thoughts: I hope she does mushrooms next and drops out of the world entirely.

i dunno i mean she is pretty worthless but it's not entirely her fault

Most of the people I carried on this way with are still my deepest friends. It just looks bad cause she is famous and we are supposed to think its bad. I think its bad she was recorded and it was released. Someone is a shithead for that

granted, odds are the people she is with are scum bag hangers on. She is famous and that presents a different context.. Cant really compare it to my carefree college days

Most of the people I carried on this way with are still my deepest friends. It just looks bad cause she is famous and we are supposed to think its bad. I think its bad she was recorded and it was released. Someone is a shithead for that

it's ok, she is using them too.

• 5 months later...

i want to do a play by play interpretation of every word and tone of voice used in this video as a way of interpreting Miley's thoughts in relation to her feelings for the girl filming

i get the feeling there is a very abusive relationship between the two of them. the girl filming is extremely hateful of miley and also very jealous. miley is a powerhouse and she doesn't even consider this girl's feelings at all. however miley also doesn't consider the fact that these people also can have power over her. she is overconfident.

her laugher is infectious. in her laughter we hear the sound of a person seeing the absurdity of their situation in utmost clarity. she sees the pathetic viscousness of the girl filming. she senses the hostility and stupidity in the aura of the room. it is absolutely hilarious to her as it doesn't stop, it is hilarious because at that moment nobody else is aware of it. she sees it and it is too much to take in as she is rendered utterly alone.

she is alone. she must be saved. somebody must save this precious artist. she is a darling and she needs to be surrounded by enlightened and loving people instead of those DOLTS and their impure and ultimately idiotic intentions.

*jots it down*

Archived