IGNORED

Windowlicker contains a sample

Guest Quantum

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the la's begin at rougly 2:47. Never called richard a liar, was just asking if he said it was all his own voice, that's all.

well you should consider calling him a liar because it's one of Richard's most hilarious and admirable characteristics. He simply does not give a shit in interviews and says some of the most over the top and fantastical things. Most likely he just bullshitted and said he used his own voice, because that sounds better to someone reading it than 'oh i found this old shareware program and stole the sample for it'

Richard claimed that the sounds in Windowlicker were created from modulating and pitching his voice.

I have no doubt that is true. Seems rather obvious if you've heard more than one song by him. :shrug:

really? because i have heard all of his songs and i find it to be mostly unbelievable. I believe certain parts of WindowLicker and Come to Daddy use his own voice being processed but it also features some female and actual children voice snippets. There is just no way that the voices are 100% richard as he has lead his fans to believe

I just meant that part in question.

speaking of windowlickers, check this one out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdRCXrr-XHo&feature=player_embedded

lol WTF IS THIS

My guess would be the product of a poor gene pool and/or a mental disorder.

fuckin' hell, some of you are :facepalm: I never said he lied, i was asking a question

I was simply bringing to light the vague and lazy way in which you went about presenting your question and the layers of misinformation involved with the subject matter.

Archived