IGNORED

Elder Scrolls V SKYRIM !! !!-11-11

skotosa

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

i know there's a fix for that riften sewer quest, try googling the old guy's name. it's something about the voice files being weirdly compressed and the game can't handle it and won't play his voice back? i dunno. could be a different quest; i haven't gotten that far.

dammit maximus you got in my way

Guest Drahken

Fun game I suppose, but its the second game I've played that seems to give me motion sickness. Tried changing the FOV but I can only get about 30 minutes in before I have to take a break. Kinda ruins the experience. HL2 is the only other title I've had this happen with.

the riften ratway quest so heres what happened to me i went down there and these bandits just start ATTACKING ME and i was like WTF and so i killed them all and i thought it was a dungeon basically and i got to that place whre those guys are all hangin out the ragged flaggon or whatever and i shot them with arrows and kiled them all they WOULDNT DIE NO MATTER WHAT they just sat there on the ground like wtf.

what a confusing weird situation and honestly probly the jankiest weirdest thing ive seen in this game so far . that was either really poorly designed or i goofed it some how but i went in there after and i was trying to find out about the thieves guild cuz i wanted to kill them all because i dont like them theyre jerks , but nobody would tlak to me. so there ya go.

I don't think you'll like this if you didn't like fallout 3.

edit: I think it's a fair bit more enjoyable than fallout 3 though.

I played two more hours. Still have these mixed feelings, everything from graphic, sound, movement, story, quests seem to work, but doesn't satisfy me. Like I was grown up or something, which is close to impossible. I just don't believe in anything I encounter in Skyrim.

I don't think you'll like this if you didn't like fallout 3.

edit: I think it's a fair bit more enjoyable than fallout 3 though.

no cuz i hate fallout 3 and love this so there

I played two more hours. Still have these mixed feelings, everything from graphic, sound, movement, story, quests seem to work, but doesn't satisfy me. Like I was grown up or something, which is close to impossible. I just don't believe in anything I encounter in Skyrim.

let the world sink in and dont battle against it.. just let ur self be immersed . its like ur looking for faults constantly which is a sadness

I didn't like Morrowind, Oblivion or Fallout 3, will I like Skyrim?

yes, if you can see it for the lame string of cliche it is

im willing to bet you will hate it.

I didn't like Morrowind, Oblivion or Fallout 3, will I like Skyrim?

Absolutely not, it's pretty much a hybrid of all three (but with slightly better graphics). But no, if you didn't like those there's not a chance you'll like this.

It's a shame, because everyone has huge throbbing boners for it. But c'est la vie, I will buy it two years from now or something and give it a shot.

Thanks guys. :ok:

yeah, im probably gonna love skyrim as much as the rest of us, but if the guy says he hates all the other very similar-format rpg's, THEN HE WONT LIKE THIS ONE!!!

Max's opinion is equivalent to 1/74th of a human's opinion, so feel free to ignore his testimony.

yeah, im probably gonna love skyrim as much as the rest of us, but if the guy says he hates all the other very similar-format rpg's, THEN HE WONT LIKE THIS ONE!!!

Max's opinion is equivalent to 1/74th of a human's opinion, so feel free to ignore his testimony.

are you saying im 1/74th of a human.. sheesh

are you saying im 1/74th of a human.. sheesh

Considering you hate me for no reason, I can personally agree with that conclusion as well.

WE have reached a consensus then, MAXIMUS MISCHIEF accounts for 1/74th of a Human.

Sealed..

Archived