IGNORED

Elder Scrolls V SKYRIM !! !!-11-11

skotosa

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soft cap at 50, hard cap at 81. This leaves you with 80 perks to utilize.

Not sure how many hours in, probably 40? 50?. Level 31; working purely as a mage. Early in the game, I was all about destruction spells but I keep hearing how useless they become in the higher levels of the game. Switching to conjuration, alteration, and enchantment leveling now; all in the high 60s to 70s. Bound bow with a pair of enchanted archer's gloves is amazing. Finally gave up on light armor, which was hard with Morokei's mask with 100% magic regen; but mage's stoneflesh leaves me with 160 armor now and last quite awhile. Have both the Riften and Whiterun houses. I make tons of cash enchanting weapons with Banish (iron dagger with Banish can go for $1,000 - $1,500 depending on perks, with any soul/gem).

I just joined the Dark Brotherhood after doing a lot of random quests, which left me feeling kind of bored. These assassinations are a fresh breath of air. I love killing someone undetected, and manipulating the scene to look like some sort of accident/altercation took place. That dead guy? He fell into the mill and died. That dead girl? She was raped and murdered in the back of that alley (strange that there's an item of the local blacksmith's in the crime scene).

what's y'all's favorite city so far? i haven't been to them all yet, but i'm in love with Markarth:

design is beautiful.

Markarth, as well. Absolutely gorgeous city... only place that beats it thus far is maybe Shimmermist Cave, or this cave I found with a forest in it just southwest of the Throat of the World mountain. This game has some of the greatest scenery I've seen.

shimmermist cave? is that the one with the dwemer centurion at the very end, or the one with the giant tree you have to use nettlebane on? if you're talking about the nettlebane one, i have to agree, that cave is ridik.

i mean jesus christ.

also, i love Solitude. check out the view from the river that runs underneath the city. it's built on a natural arch over a giant river, so cool.

I was talking about the centurion cave, and one that is similar to the Nettlebane one. Absolutely incredible environments. I've yet to set foot in Solitude for anything other than that first Thalmor-related quest, so I definitely wanna check out that view now!

Guest Ricky Downtown

lol, so i'm normally not the kind of guy to swim into a wall for 4 hours just to level my agility lvl or whatev, but i just made like 500 iron daggers and raised my smithing level from a 40 to a 95 in like an hour and a half. main motivation was that i need some legit armor. dragonbone here i come.

I got this dude in-game now that is supposed to be riding a horse I stole for him. but his body is stuck halfway in the ground, and he has an exact double standing next to him.

classic unpatched elder scrolls, lol

So, today, around level twenty-five, I figured out why I couldn't use any new shouts. I never unlocked any.

Also, found out how to use soul gems to recharge enchanted shit.

Please don't tell me it's the same way you do it in Oblivion, because I figured on remembering that.

FML.

Guest disparaissant

got my dark elf thief to a respectable level and ohhhh wow so fun.

the 15x sneak damage multiplier on daggers is just insane amounts of fun

up to the last (presumably) bit of the thief's guild quests, havent even talked to the greybeards yet.

Can someone explain why everyone in skyrim is attacking me. Including delphine. I don't remember doing anything that wrong, especially anything EVERYBODY would be aware of. Is is a pre-certain- patch thing or something?

Hmm I probably killed the chicken AND became a vampire. But both happened a while ago, while a wasn't molested by anyone yet.

I don't get it, is there no way back? Do I have to kill everyone, am I now for ever unable to finish the mail quest?

Guest futuregirlfriend

Yep

gaarg I think you can get yourself back to stage one, and not get attacked in towns, by feeding on someone.

Archived