IGNORED

Metal Appreciation Thread!

Guest Al5x

31 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

interesting. nice... textures.

re Kriegsmaschine, it's like a playground for Darkside to showcase his more experimental drumming inclinations, with great results usually.

• 2 weeks later...

ERR has been a revelation to me. her style and sound is a delicious, dark antithesis to everything I despise about twee folksy female singer/songwriters which has always put me off so consistently that I wondered if there was something wrong with me. her and Chelsea working together is a match made in heaven.

Edited by usagi
  • Like 1

there is something wrong with you. not particularly metal, either... here, lemme help:

(jk oc whatevs floats the boats etc blah)

Edited by jaderpansen
  • Like 1

Basilica has a sick combo drums/guitar, really precise and powerful, and they master the breakdown/switching tempo thing like bosses

On 5/6/2021 at 4:01 AM, jaderpansen said:

there is something wrong with you. not particularly metal, either... here, lemme help:

(jk oc whatevs floats the boats etc blah)

there's plenty wrong with me, but not in that way. folk rock can suck my ballsack forever. I wasn't going to start a thread just for that one post, besides which her music fits in with metal and she has worked with metal bands. same for Chelsea. I like stuff outside of cookiecutter hesher fare.

• Like 1

Treated me with some fresh filth from the bowels of flanders, new Lugubrum and new alkerdeel album

both bands play steaming brown metal ?, hope to see both live sooon

• Like 1