IGNORED

Metal Appreciation Thread!

Guest Al5x

my mind is getting absolutly raped by SORKT VOKTER folkroric necro metal, so fuckin ugly, beautifull and evil tripball. even my mom would say it's nun crushing awesome and would post on a forum about it

some of the most awesome ambient i ever heard and the best caveman black metal ever made 10/10 fantanos

perfect album, most butfukkin ugly logo and cover

buy/steal this record and die

Edited by Ivan Ooze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Djdi6z0m8

the whole album is amazing and the track with attila on is sick!! one of the best and most evil mongolian deepthroat vocalists ever

attila at his best ->

most pissed my pants evil vocals ever

Edited by Ivan Ooze

Bit late for thrash train i guess but i was just astounded how well this one aged:

HELLWITCH!"!11

Borderline death but to me deffo more thrash in spirit: total demented riff orgy!

Aannd on the other end of the spectrum:

VIRTUE

Late NWoBHM / speed metal.

Wolf Spider, technical thrash gem from poland! For fans of Watchtower, Coroner, Killing Technology-Vod... Wait a sec there's no Watchtower in this thread yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeCk6BoSu-c

Briefly shared the singer with the mighty Confessor, who made for maybe the best metal live show recording EVAAaar...

Flol just imagine taking your family to the swimming pool and be met by that shit...

^ Holy fucking lul at that confessor gig and they got their mums in front :biggrin:

been listening to _> Urfaust - verräterischer nichtswürdiger geist

you get classical ambient from hell so good i can't even believe this dude made it himself mixed with necroboner cavemanstep and a bard freaking out cause he fell in a kettle of lsd when he was a kid

Edited by Ivan Ooze

Not overly familiar with their previous releases, but I'm finding the latest Fleshgod Apocalypse to be quite good, and a rather fun listen

I should go back and listen to Labyrinth, if I recall correctly I tried it before and just must not have been in the mood for it...

[youtubehd]1EfTPsfbBsg[/youtubehd]

Been listening to this band a lot today, mainly because I always really liked the name and thought it was time to give them a proper chance.

nice definatly listen to the whole album a few times^

i got me an outstanding album called "Desert Dances and Serpent Sermons"

title says it all, it's 4 tracks from different projects and they play wicked and EXCELLENT black metal! just check out this amazing first track, the production is insanly good if played loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prm9B0f4wvc

wtf is this album, so fucking good :cattears: and amazing artwork !!

i keep cumming back to this track by nidhogg and ildjarn, such a shame they only did 2 like this

i like to crank the amp up to max till the beats make my heart explode and i'm drowning in those teeth crushing riffs

the keyboards and hidden vocals are perfect. i'm actually scared my house might prolapse and people find my buried with this track on repeat. mind kicking shit!!! :catsob:

people seem to dislike Patton round here but I love this EP

dillinger escape were my gateway to grindcore and more extreme stuff

never payed to much attention for dep but this sounds kinda great! mike patton is a perfect match for this kinda music, i must get this album now

also it's absurd to dislike patton, he's one of the best music providers of our age, he's a vocal god

Wow did not expect to be rick rolled in a metal thread!! haha

Oh damn, I didn't even mean to do that just now realized it was the link I posted... I just posted the link without hearing the song, but yeah anyway the new Fleshgod Apocalypse is pretty brutal.

Also new Inverloch is out tomorrow and can be streamed on Noisey. It's pretty damn good.

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/inverloch-album-interview-2016

not sure if it's been posted before but Agoraphobic Nosebleed put out a surprisingly tame 25 minute, 3 track EP of slow, sludge/doom-ish metal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8O_ogn_e7Y

Katz howls are on point as always but this stuff has been done to death, wish they'd just return to ear shattering grind

This track covers some ground. The ending is particularly boner inducing.

[youtubehd]f0T-TPXS1M0[/youtubehd]

i got me one of those newer enslaved albums yesterday, Vertebrae and i like it alot i must say, the sounds is pretty clean but not 2 much, tracks are very accessible tough i miss the wild guitarwork, hypnotic drumming tough, i don't know, to soon to tell, gotta give it more time

none the less, great songs, awesome atmosphere, fantastic music

might try their latest in time after i soaked up this one, awesome band still after 25 years holy fuck!!