IGNORED

Metal Appreciation Thread!

Guest Al5x

20 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

This is right square in the middle of Fear Factory and Strapping Young Lad.  I'd deliver pizza to this.

You're right, in fact Im a big fan of FF and always reminded me of them. I lost their track after their second album "The audio injected soul" but cool band.

Another beast of a song is this imprint from vision of disorder, they were famous because phil anselmo promoted them and he also sings a song on the album:

see ya

Edited by Diurn

unholy fuck that new devourment album is the most brutal DM shit i heard in maybe the last 15 years

a true succesor to the first album

production is so devastating it's unreal 2, gotta check it out yo guys!

• 2 weeks later...

New Witch Vomit really nails a certain sound I like. I just dig it. 

New Serpent Column is a labyrinth of spooky Deathspell Omega-ish but different kinda riffs and their other album and EP melt face as well.

On 9/20/2019 at 7:43 AM, Ivan Ooze said:

Heads up! new album from Blut Aus North - hallucinogen is out

sounds great imo

https://blutausnord.bandcamp.com/album/hallucinogen

Fuck yeah! Memoria Vetusta II is one of my favorite albums and the track they released from this first sounded like it was close to that in style. I will dig in immediately.

Randomly saw a death metal show in Oakland a couple weeks ago. I have no idea who the band was because their logo was so metal I couldn't read it. Why do death metal bands have to have such ornate logos now?

I saw Blood Incantation open for Immolation last week in New Bedford, MA and yeah they fuckin slayed. Immolation were consummate professionals. 

Edited by Candiru
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ghOsty said:

That tour's coming here later this month, if I'm not stuck working I'm definitely hitting up that show.

Hit that shit fo sho. Blood Incantation played pretty much their whole upcoming album and the shirts/merch are really sweet, too. 

On 9/25/2019 at 3:22 AM, Braintree said:

Randomly saw a death metal show in Oakland a couple weeks ago. I have no idea who the band was because their logo was so metal I couldn't read it. Why do death metal bands have to have such ornate logos now?

idk but i love that shit. so over the top. can't beat ridiculous metal logos and artwork