IGNORED

Metal Appreciation Thread!

Guest Al5x

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, auxien said:

https://plebeiangrandstand.bandcamp.com/album/rien-ne-suffit

it's not /all/ metal on this but there's plenty of metal/grindy shit, with some electronic / noise mixed in, kinda. wild stuff, haven't even finished listening to the album

I just got me this album like 2 seconds ago ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

I just got me this album like 2 seconds ago ?

haha i saw someone link it on Twitter last night and listened to the first two tracks and was like damn...had to pause it cause it was a bit too much and tried some more tracks this morning but still couldn't finish the album. it's good it's just fucking dense and dark as shit man lol

• 3 weeks later...

Angelo Badalametal

Whole new album is pretty metal by recent KD standards, and basically a maudlin of the Well reunion at the same time:

Edited by baph

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

A member of Alkerdeel recommanded this album and it's amazing yo guys check it out

bliss..

also I listened to this a ton last year.. very enjoyable!   

On 8/10/2021 at 11:18 AM, Ivan Ooze said:

I recorded some tracks with my m8 shiteater

glorious artwork by Hello Spiral

should be on a split with the band Toi Toi

Edited by MIXL2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 5:34 AM, MIXL2 said:

lovin this

Sounds rad! Thanks!

It made me wonder when Wolves In The Throne Room was going to have a new release and I just found they actually have a new release (I’ve been out of the loop). The few clips I heard aren’t actually as good as that Ethereal Shroud stuff tho. 

new doom-laden Ukrainian BM from Drudkh, released ahead of time in light of the current situation. I've always liked the poignance of their sound.

posted without comment on their beliefs or the less-than-clean history of Ukrainian nationalism. (obviously I support UKR in the current fight, on general principle)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Haake changed a bit his pace in his drumming, brilliantly imo

sound is lush compared to the last Lp

I’m gonna play it a lot I’m sure the sound reminds me a bit catch33, my fav of them

• Farnsworth 1

Lol yeah it's really melodic. The thing I find with them tho is that it's tiring to listen to too much of it. I'd find it hard to listen to the new record from start to finish without thinking I'm fucking my mild tinnitus up or something lol. So good. There's a track called They Move Below which is like tool or something. Great band.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk