IGNORED

Metal Appreciation Thread!

Guest Al5x

i'v been playing the shit out of "Under the sign of hell" by Gorgoroth, this album is just pure fucking gold!!

top notch black metal with lot's of variation in the tracks :diablo:

just hear this dude beat the crap out of his drum in the first track :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6GsFtW1OmBo

Agalloch are playing here tomorrow. But I'm going to see Sadhaka instead, can't wait! Sadhaka is basically Fauna plus two of the girls from Vradiazei. Yay, good times - and this is just weeks after Fell Voices and Ash Borer!

Also, just got home from seeing Bell Witch + Samothrace. It was great, Bell Witch didn't really impress me that much, but Samothrace were really really good. Recommended!

Agalloch are playing here tomorrow. But I'm going to see Sadhaka instead, can't wait! Sadhaka is basically Fauna plus two of the girls from Vradiazei. Yay, good times - and this is just weeks after Fell Voices and Ash Borer!

Also, just got home from seeing Bell Witch + Samothrace. It was great, Bell Witch didn't really impress me that much, but Samothrace were really really good. Recommended!

I aint' never heard of Sadhaka...but i'll have to trust you that they're better than Agalloch?!...to be honest tho, i've heard they're not very good live.

I aint' never heard of Sadhaka...but i'll have to trust you that they're better than Agalloch?!...to be honest tho, i've heard they're not very good live.

It was amazing, the gig was totally DIY, in an illegal squat, they are touring europe by themselves (not even a van driver)...

Check out their album on bandcamp: http://sadhaka108.bandcamp.com/album/terma-2

The new Dillinger Escape Plan album is pretty good imo...

That's a huge understatement! The new DEP is crazy good, at least after one listen... hopefully it will hold up on successive listens, but man did it ever hit the spot the first time through. I felt elated while listening. The compression of the mastering does hurt it in spots, but otherwise they nailed it. No duds so far as I could tell.

Guest tht tne

new children of bodom, dark tranquillity, and kalmah coming soon... then there's wintersun's time ii in 2014

• 1 year later...

Heard this on the radio the other day. Brang back fond memories.

[youtubehd]RzpRU347BDU[/youtubehd]

Could never get into Anthrax's vocals, always preferred Billy Milano with the Anthrax lads behind him. Proper fucking moshing tunes there. I remember being a young lad and seeing footage of SOD gigs and shitting myself just watching them lol. I was young though and didn't really understand what the hell moshing was. Heh, that changed.

• 4 months later...

Chinese Viking metal from Tengger Cavalry. I never knew I wanted to ride a horse across a grassy field so bad!

[youtubehd]4SwcIMHWStg[/youtubehd]

Edited by Bechuga