IGNORED

Metal Appreciation Thread!

Guest Al5x

That Cleric stuff is interesting, kinda mathy, reminds me of Car Bomb:

Edited by ghOsty

i'm not that easily shocked or impressed with some extreme shit but blast this on high volume and you flush your weed down the toilet and hide under the table with all doors locked

even the coverart is so sick it makes my stomach turn, uffing sick!

free on bandcamp but so good not to give something

Edited by Ivan Ooze

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah their albums are multitracked pretty hard (multiple guitars, bass) so its impressive to see them pull it off as a 3 piece live

There's an interview where the guitarist says he uses a Y splitter cable to put it in both guitar and bass.

I'm working on a grindcore thing in the next few months and really want to know his full setup. The guitars on 'II' sound so thick and guttural.

Hope they come out with something new soon.

Yeah their albums are multitracked pretty hard (multiple guitars, bass) so its impressive to see them pull it off as a 3 piece live

There's an interview where the guitarist says he uses a Y splitter cable to put it in both guitar and bass.

I'm working on a grindcore thing in the next few months and really want to know his full setup. The guitars on 'II' sound so thick and guttural.

Hope they come out with something new soon.

yeah, this one @ 2:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk74GZhJ6T8

I get the feeling the overall mix on II was 'muddied' a bit to arrive at that particular guitar sound. I could be wrong. not complaining though because it sounds great still.

edit: in other news, I've been loving this album by another grind band with no bassist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlPxgm0FSYw

some passages in there approach black metal in that a melodic element creeps through the pure grind assault at times.

Edited by usagi