IGNORED

Metal Appreciation Thread!

Guest Al5x

There's a lot of good things to look forward to on that list...

Full of Hell

Monolord

Gatecreeper

Toxic Holocaust
Inter Arma

Pinkish Black

are probably the ones that got me most hyped, but the others on there should be solid as well... Relapse has always been a staple metal label, but in recent years I feel like they've really stepped forward even more.

I can't get into that Daughters album for some reason. I just hear a younger Swans and think of putting them on instead. out of all of 2018's metal output, I think I enjoyed Sleep's glorious return the most.

Bought Zeke's catalogue on Bandcamp over the weekend and I do not regret it.

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 album=4293275129 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]

I was going to see High On Fire today, but Matt Pike had to cancel the tour due to health issues. So here are some High On Fire songs. 

• 2 weeks later...

I sing in a hardcore band. It took like two or three years to get good enough to not fuck up my voice every single time we practice.

I sing in a hardcore band. It took like two or three years to get good enough to not fuck up my voice every single time we practice.

Pls link your music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up6tT7SI4KU&feature=share

https://youtu.be/dgBW7Ow5dJM

This nu embrional lp is good

Edited by autechrist

I can't get into that Daughters album for some reason. I just hear a younger Swans and think of putting them on instead.

Same. Mostly the vox kinda make me barf.

Thanks @thread for Mithras and Horrendous though. It’s working....

totally obsessed with the lick first time occuring at 55 secs into this atm (like every mega man theme ever condensed into one run):

the whole thing is cheesy af and i'm not much of a fan of the singing style / gang vocal stuff but yeah... somehow irresistible.

Pls link your music

This is a demo we recorded a while back in our practice space. We're working on an album that's recorded properly. I've gotten better since then, and we actually play those songs faster now.

https://loudsf.bandcamp.com/releases