IGNORED

Metal Appreciation Thread!

Guest Al5x

edit : killer stuff, not unlike Paracletus but recorded live with analog gear like The Furnaces Of Palingenesia (Also, there's a new singer ?)

Edited by d-a-m-o
  • Like 2

On 4/5/2022 at 9:30 AM, d-a-m-o said:

edit : killer stuff, not unlike Paracletus but recorded live with analog gear like The Furnaces Of Palingenesia (Also, there's a new singer ?)

interesting, actually reminds me of the more melodic tunes of "si monumentum...", like the prayers. not bad! apparently this one features quite some guest vocalists besides aspa, like mgla and funeral mist dudes, but dunno fo sho.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, jaderpansen said:

interesting, actually reminds me of the more melodic tunes of "si monumentum...", like the prayers. not bad! apparently this one features quite some guest vocalists besides aspa, like mgla and funeral mist dudes, but dunno fo sho.

Yes, some of the tracks are more straightforward in the style of SMRC (which is one of my all time fav black metal album). Also yes, there's more than 2 vocalist

Holy shit a new dso and ban album, good times for dark music

i been on a serious bm binge for months

so many great records to find.

Got tickets for a mgla and black cilice concert in may, been 2 years since i went to a concert yikes ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here’s a DEEP dive into pike’s history and his fascination with defending loony tunes ideologies, as told by a devoted fan  …

“Can Matt Pike face the music?“

He was just a heavy metal wildman saying wild things, until one day he wasn't

spacer.png

In the metal bands Sleep and High on Fire, Matt Pike has always looked to esoteric sources. Over the last decade, however, he's found inspiration in the conspiracy theories of David Icke.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/19/1080581581/can-matt-pike-face-the-music

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...