IGNORED

my experience with a borderline-psycho-chick

berndspring1974

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you ever meet a borderline-girl: run, seriously, run as fast as you can.

tell me about it

this doesn't sound good, I lol'd at the jokes just for the inappropriateness of it all, but seriously it don't sound good at all. Don't beat yourself up about what you've done or not done, and fuck the moral approach, it's not like you're the only one who would have said yes to that opportunity, plus it doesn't help. It would obviously be best to cut off all contact period, but the fiancé sounds like the more dangerous one unfortunately. How old is he anyway? Does she know where you live etc?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

LOL, I have experienced some crazy bitches in my time but this is pretty epic

Funniest quotes

she wanted me to be her lover... well we had sex, spent time together, i was her lover for a few weeks.

I don't care if you sip tea and nibble on crumpets 24/7, why would you phrase it like that? lol

i dated someone once that was a bit off. we broke up and i found out she had spread a rumor to a ton of other girls in the college that I had herpes. I had to show my girlfriend the results of an STD test for her to back off. It was not fucking cool at all.

See, I think women are completely justified when they say men are selfish pigs to an extent. But there is something lying dormant in some women that is really hideous and disturbing...whether its society, psychology, is another story....but to me the repressed selfishness/violence lying underneath the surface is far worse than someone acting like it outright.

I feel for you. I once dated a girl who had been sexually abused, and tried to kill herself constantly and shit like that. It was an agonizingly horrible experience.

But I was like 16 at the time and so it's easier to explain how I made the stupid mistake.

cut your penis off

Good advice. Be proactive here. Why give her the pleasure of cutting your penis off?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sada_Abe

Yeah, she could have been carrying your genitals around in her handbag for weeks :cisfor:

Sounds like horrible times spent with a pig-lover. I'm sure you've come away having learnt new morals.

The pig (some kind of cultured micro-pig) died from the injuries yesterday btw.

Her fiance injured her ex-ex-BF because he was jealous of me (and i don´t even know her ex-ex)

please expand on this for watmm

Her fiance went to a pub where one of her ex-bfs likes to hang out, started a fight and injured that guy. i think he was just a proxy-target. i´m pretty sure he would like to beat the shit out of me if he knew where to find me. she told me he did it because he was jealous of me (makes no sense, i know).maybe he wanted to show her, that he is a very strong and potent male and that he would do anything to get her back or something like that. funny white trash/ lower class attitude. no idea.

It would obviously be best to cut off all contact period, but the fiancé sounds like the more dangerous one unfortunately. How old is he anyway? Does she know where you live etc?

her fiance is 37. she knows where i live, he doesn´t. i live 160km/ 100 miles away from them, so even if she would tell him where to find me, i don´t think he would come here.

LOL, I have experienced some crazy bitches in my time but this is pretty epic

Funniest quotes

she wanted me to be her lover... well we had sex, spent time together, i was her lover for a few weeks.

I don't care if you sip tea and nibble on crumpets 24/7, why would you phrase it like that? lol

english is not my first language, so many things i write might sound "funny", enjoy the laugh :smile:

crazy girls make life fun

it is entertaining - as long as her fucker doesn´t come here trying to kill me :sorcerer:

...maybe he wanted to show her, that he is a very strong and potent male and that he would do anything to get her back or something like that. funny white trash/ lower class attitude. no idea.

and it obviously worked, they´re back together, she moved back in to him.

it is entertaining - as long as her fucker doesn´t come here trying to kill me :sorcerer:

entertaining to a certain extent...i don´t want to make fun of her and the seriously fucked up stuff she had to go through.

I feel sorry for the pig. It starts life being some kind of modified version of a pig. Subsequently has to live with a psychotic girl, then dies of injuries. *shakes head in sorrow*

It would obviously be best to cut off all contact period, but the fiancé sounds like the more dangerous one unfortunately. How old is he anyway? Does she know where you live etc?

her fiance is 37. she knows where i live, he doesn´t. i live 160km/ 100 miles away from them, so even if she would tell him where to find me, i don´t think he would come here.

That's good I guess. Aren't you from Germany also? I'd hate to run into them :fear:

bah! she is such an manipulative person/ bitch. it looks like there might be even a third guy involved in all this lol.

Terpentintollwut: jo, also baden-württemberg und das Saarland meiden :emotawesomepm9:

lol that is pretty funny

Archived