IGNORED

try to think of something nastier to put in your mouth than

Fred McGriff

Guest ruiagnelo

sometimes me and couple of friends go to pizza hut, because there is a special menu at wednesdays where you basically eat as much as you want, paying only around seven €. those pizzas are delicious.

in Portugal we have 'telepizza' (i think Spain has it too), which tastes nice, but is too fast-food like.

i remember this place where i used to go with two mates in high school, where we would eat one big individual pizza - made the traditional way - and a drink for 4 €.

the last time i ate there, the pizza tasted awfully, like if the cheese had gone out of validity.

but i miss that 'made at home' flavor and quality

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's a neighborhood place I order from that's worse than pizza hut. they're called "pronto pizza" and they deliver hamburgers and ice cream but it's terrible and they're assholes. delivery until 3am :sorcerer:

Shit, I remember doing one of those read x-books-a-month-get-a-free-mini-pizza-hut-pizza things when I was in elementary school. Looking back on it what a fucking sham, giving kids a token something so they basically have to bring their family to pizza hut every month. Really I probably should call my parents to apologize for my youthful duplicity in the whole ordeal.

Here's an idea, instead of just stuffed cheese tators for the crust, Pizza Hut should team up with Hot Pockets and make about id say three and half inch curved "pizza" hot pockets and attach them as the crust. Its like a pizza within a pizza.

Guest Calx Sherbet

its even freakier when people rave about dipping it in that disgusting garlic flavored gelatin. ugghhhhhh

i think that stuff is supposed to be melted, lol

Guest bitroast

sometimes we get pizza hut at work. there's absolutely nothing wrong with eating pizza hut while at work.

last time i had dominoes was a few months ago. with friends and we ordered a Ham and Cheese, with extra italian sausage and extra jalapenos. i absolutely hate dominoes, but that was such a tasty pizza :P

Guest disparaissant

Shit, I remember doing one of those read x-books-a-month-get-a-free-mini-pizza-hut-pizza things when I was in elementary school. Looking back on it what a fucking sham, giving kids a token something so they basically have to bring their family to pizza hut every month. Really I probably should call my parents to apologize for my youthful duplicity in the whole ordeal.

book-it-pizza-hut-pin.jpg

THE BUTTON WAS SO COOL i still have 3 of them and used to have one on my bag. i'd find it and put it back on but then people would think i am a hipster oh who am i kidding everyone thinks i am a hipster anyways.

i will never apologize for that button. the pizza, maybe, but not the button.

dominos-double-cardboard-layer-base-with-slippy-garlic-mayo-sauce-shit-inbetween is the most repugnant pizza i ever had. you get that in usa? i had a really shit pizza on friday too from some over priced deli. the base was like wet uncooked dough and there was hardly any topping. shit pizza pisses me off.

pizza slut used to be good, then they downgraded their sauce and ingredients. i don't care what the economy is doing , that's never a good idea. i think papa johns did the same too or maybe i just had too much. the local yocal italian pizzerias are the places to go.

Pizza Hut was the first processed/ non-organic/ super-greasy food I ate after spending three months in Mae Sot, Thailand. I'm pretty sure I puked/shat everything I had eaten that day about fifteen minutes after consuming that greasy pile of shit.

opinions on rocky rococo?

That is good food. No comparison.

You guys are all crazy. I have to say, without a doubt, Pizza Hut way is above Domino's on my list.

They earned massive points with "stuffed crust" back in the day.

Also, Domino's puts some scary shit on their pizza. A few years back, the final straw with Domino's was when they had some special on some double layer cheese lovers pizza or something and we fell for it.

It was cheese and tomato sauce on top with a middle layer of "cheese sauce" (and it wasn't advertised as such). It wasn't even real cheese.

It was simply inedible. I think it actually resulted in us writing the company a letter.

Papa Johns isn't bad.

You know what is nasty...

mechanically-separated-chicken.jpeg

GUESS WHAT THIS SHIT IS ????

I've never eaten a Pizza Hut "pizza" but is it really necessary to say that they suck? I mean look at them.

Once you've eaten a proper pizza in Italy, you just don't want to go back to anything else, but you don't have a choice, unless you move there. I don't mind the pizza we have here, there sure is tasty variations of it and I know some locations where you can get a real nice pizza, but there's just no comparing to those square pieces of heaven you get in Rome. Pizza Hut is a joke.

Papa John's is the only pizza we order when we're too lazy to cook or don't want to bother making our own pizza.

Making your own pizza is fun and not that expensive, and if you really are in the mood for pizza, you should find a decent local pizzeria (not a franchise) that knows how to make and price their pizza accordingly.

There's a place here in Houston called Star Pizza that makes wonderful Chicago-style deep dish pizzas, with fresh ingredients - it takes 45 minutes for your pizza, but it's totally worth the wait (garlic bread while you wait with marinara dipping sauce can make the wait more bearable). They have three locations here in the Houston area, but by far the best is the S. Shepard st. location (off Hwy 59). It's an old house converted to a restaurant (with an upstairs and downstairs) and has great atmosphere. I mean, who could not say yes to this pizza:

our-pizza.png

Guest the anonymous forumite

I've never eaten a Pizza Hut "pizza" but is it really necessary to say that they suck? I mean look at them.

Once you've eaten a proper pizza in Italy, you just don't want to go back to anything else, but you don't have a choice, unless you move there. I don't mind the pizza we have here, there sure is tasty variations of it and I know some locations where you can get a real nice pizza, but there's just no comparing to those square pieces of heaven you get in Rome. Pizza Hut is a joke.

Yes. Never tasted Rome Pizza, I've heard they come crispier than in Napoli but I've been to Napoli (the original pizza comes from there) and man they know how to do it. The dough is unbelievable. Any pizza fan should go to Napoli at least once in their life.

What a pizza should look like and the one from the first pizzeria ever opened:

P1050615.png

There's a place here in Houston called Star Pizza that makes wonderful Chicago-style deep dish pizzas...

our-pizza.png

Sorry dude, but as a Chicagoan, that appears to be something else.

This is Chicago deep dish...

Giordano%27s_Deep_Dish_Pizza.jpg

... and it pwns all other forms of za.

There's a place here in Houston called Star Pizza that makes wonderful Chicago-style deep dish pizzas...

our-pizza.png

Sorry dude, but as a Chicagoan, that appears to be something else.

This is Chicago deep dish...

Giordano%27s_Deep_Dish_Pizza.jpg

... and it pwns all other forms of za.

sorry, I should have stated I order a Chicago-style when I go there, but those pizzas are the normal crust style. Their deep dish pizza looks more like the one you show here.

Archived