IGNORED

try to think of something nastier to put in your mouth than

Fred McGriff

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had one of those cheesy bites pepperoni pizza's last night (it was free) and can confirm that it does indeed make you spray grease out of your ass.

that is all.

I'mma tell you americans a secret, we europeans ridicule this shit so bad but secretly wish we had it so we could try it at least once.

also i'm lactose intolerant so that amount of cheese would be terrible. which is why i never tried this, because i would totally try this once:

s-DENNYS-FRIED-CHEESE-MELT-SANDWICH-MOZZARELLA-STICK-large.jpg

it's a grilled cheese sandwich with deep fried breaded mozzarella sticks in it.

Stopped reading the thread here. I want to have that so bad. I'm a grilled cheese/mozzarella stick fiend.

But yea, Pizza hut is nasty, their sauce is really sweet. I'm okay with Dominoes, but they do have greasy-ass pizza.

If there's a Casey's conveinience store in your area (I think it's an Iowa based chain, so a couple of you midwest americans might have them) you should try their pizza. I really like it.

lol man you people must have pretty cushy lives.

next people are gonna tell me they don't like ice pops or hug jugs.

you are destroying fond memories of my lower class childhood here.

you are destroying fond memories of my lower class childhood here.

haha cheers! dominoes was such a luxury to me as a kid.

nowadays i'm spoiled with good pizza though, since my girlfriend started working at bill's pizza in palm springs. check it out if you're in town, it is truly the best i've ever had. they were just ranked 5th or 8th best pizza in the world in some competition in vegas. legitimate.

Archived