IGNORED

New album is coming?

Guest Adam

Last time he was active on facebook and myspace was before Totems Flare. Also he recently started giging after a long time too. There was unreleased new track mentioned by Mark Pritchard a bit earlier. Also he mentioned another unrealeased track on his facebook about a week ago. I think the new album definetly should be out in 2011. What are your opinions? discuss. :smile:

At this point anything is complete speculation. I remember reading an interview right after Totems Flare was released that he was facing some writers block for the first time ever. But then he said that he's already half way through with the next album? So who knows. Of course I've got my fingers crossed for 2011, as I do for just about all of the subforum artists.

I'd be more surprised if he didn't release anything this year. He's been reasonably prolific in recent years, especially compared to some of the artists that the other subforums are dedicated to.

I'd be more surprised if he didn't release anything this year. He's been reasonably prolific in recent years, especially compared to some of the artists that the other subforums are dedicated to.

i'm in this boat too. i'd be shocked if he didn't release something this year.

Guest Calx Sherbet

i gotta say, i'd be more than happy to see another clark album soon. he has been on a killer streak the past few years, and his albums are always so different.

i haven't really been following him, but has he done any live performances recently that have maybe alluded to a new album? like some unknown tracks?

oh and i lol'd when i saw the thread title on the subforum board. i coulda sworn it was in the boc forum for a second. all i could think was "OH FFS PEOPLE"

i haven't really been following him, but has he done any live performances recently that have maybe alluded to a new album? like some unknown tracks?

yeah but that's no proof in Clark regards. he sometimes mixes new tracks, sometimes he doesn't...

sometimes i say to my friends just for fun to explain the lack of a new clark record: "well probably clark got addicted to ketamine"

i need a new clark record so bad and not a funny one like totems :emotawesomepm9:

• 5 weeks later...

Adam, youre a nice guy and I like you. But you are a big smelly fanboy.

Well, I think there's nothing too bad about being a fanboy of your favorite artist. And I'm glad that you like me anyway. :emotawesomepm9:

I think it mostly bothers me because I hate clarks face.

Clark.jpg

Archived