IGNORED

_alteR _ideM

Guest alteR ideM

Guest alteR ideM

ive been looking at the WATMM forums for years and have been making my own music since 1998 although i generally only shared with friends and family, mostly because im not really all that knowledgeable of how to get my music heard by the right people. myspace is out of the loop and beatport seems good if you're already esablished somewhat in the "community" as a successful dj or producer in some other sence already. i dont play out much, and ive never been a dj really, i just like making music along the lines of the featured artists on this forum. i figured of all the different groups of people, you guys and gals would be the best ones to share my music with and get an honest opinion of it... on beatport i get ignored cuz its not dubstep or house i guess, and i dunno.. it might be too "weird" to be catagorized anywhere else, although i dont think my music is that "weird" just hard to label as one genre or another. here is a link to my most recent work. its 90 minutes of music in the folder (320 kpbs mp3 format) 30 tracks total so if you do download it be aware that its a fairly large file, but i'd be greatly appreciative if i could get someone to listen to my music that wasnt someone i knew personally that could give me some honest feedback. thank you guys so very much for your time.

here is the link. i am called _alteR _ideM and the album is called "blue lilac february" self released. i have a facebook "fan" page if you like what i make one under the name _alteR _ideM and one under the name "the extrinsic artists" cuz thats what i call my "label" if it were legitimate anyway. again thanks you for your time if you actually read all this and downloaded. peace, and keep listening to the best musics in the world!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/301400/Blue%20Lilac%20February.zip

Guest alteR ideM

here is a link to my soundcloud profile. i just created it today and i am still not familiar with it entirely so bear with me, im not up to date on the proper manners as far as ading people or commenting or whatever the case may be. i got 21 songs/2hrs of music available and im willing to promote music of similar tastes on my profile if the favor gets returned...

http://snd.sc/gi3o7w

thanks for checking me out and keep on rockin the electronica!

Archived