IGNORED

Richards samples

marf

You think he get the hookup from record companies of the best sample CDs? Like secret industry stuff? For instance, the choir vocals in that manchester track sound like Danny Elfman stuff for the Tim Burton films. I just wonder sometimes. Ive heard some saples on UBu web hes used in drukqs. Like the sound they use in the beginning of the podcasts is in Gwarek

I would have assumed most choral stuff in finished Danny Elfman soundtracks used an actual choir.

But yeah, I imagine Aphex (and all of the other big name electronic producers) get sent all sorts of stuff for free from sample companies. Whether or not he actually uses them, hard to say unless one can pick out specific examples.

short answer: no

long answer: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Archived